Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Game has been updated to 0.7.4. I did full windows security scan my own computer multiple times. I also scanned the file right before zipping and after zipping to ensure Windows Defender and Malwarebytes detect nothing. Please let me know if any problems now.

Teshkent

Mar 21, 2022
How do you get this scene?

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Can you attach a link to the post you're referring to? I can't seem to find it.. This post itself says v0.7.4 in the title but the downloadable version is 0.7.3
Hmmmm i cant check it right now, but did you have an old installvof the game?

Delete the old game and install fresh, don't update

Last edited:

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
There are some bug if you customize controls (i did this before running the game, so I didn't realize 1, 2, 3 were mapped to something else). By setting the button for Up to 2, you can't go up, instead you switch to party member 2. Button mapping for party swaps should be displayed on the control configuration menu

Noone2882

May 3, 2021
I'm playing an android version and at a certain point in the story and battle mode it just kicks me to the main screen, is it the end of the demo version? Also do I need to get the patreon version if I want to spend my coins in the shop?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
I'm playing an android version and at a certain point in the story and battle mode it just kicks me to the main screen, is it the end of the demo version? Also do I need to get the patreon version if I want to spend my coins in the shop?
Thanks for reporting, what was the last thing u saw?

Coins is a legacy feature. I do plan to bring back a way to spend them but currently there is nothing to spend it on

Noone2882

May 3, 2021
Thanks for reporting, what was the last thing u saw?

Coins is a legacy feature. I do plan to bring back a way to spend them but currently there is nothing to spend it on
Well in the story mode it literally said "To be continued" so I guess it's just the end of the current story, as for the battle mode I think it was one level after the butterfly lady fight.

Also, is this scene in the game? Or is it just a patreon advertisement for the game? ezgif-4-cb438c5b13.gif

Last edited:

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
ah yes, that's where
Well in the story mode it literally said "To be continued" so I guess it's just the end of the current story, as for the battle mode I think it was one level after the butterfly lady fight.

Also, is this scene in the game? Or is it just a patreon advertisement for the game? View attachment 2503578
This scene is in the game... currently can be seen in full path femdom mode

ah yes that's where the game ends for now for free battle mode.

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes