Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
Is the bulk of the content dependent on you getting a game over or can you experience the content while continuing to advance through the game? Not a big fan of game over sex scenes.
Bulk seem to be on-hit. Special button for you, flash attacks on enemies. Bosses are different, play the male=get scene on hit.

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Is the bulk of the content dependent on you getting a game over or can you experience the content while continuing to advance through the game? Not a big fan of game over sex scenes.
I purposely made 2 modes for this

The main mode you just play and advance if you win, you can finish off enemies for femdom, or get grabbed for lustful enemies to normal sex scenes. This game is very focused on combat and proper game play, not just waiting for the AI to beat you, even getting grabbed is initiated by you.

There is also a mode where you play as the Male MC and just stand around and get stepped on for femdom scenes

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
How do I run this ? It says click A to run the game, but nothing happens when I click A.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
hmmm? where does it say click A to run the game?
Bottom left of a window titled OpenBOR that says.

OpenBoR v3.0 Bild 7123 commit hash 7123 May 18 2021
No Mods In Paks Folder OPEN BEATS Of RAGE - No Preview Available1

A Start Game, S BGM Player, D View Logs, F Quit Game

And... both D and F work. S seems to crash the window.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Bottom left of a window titled OpenBOR that says.

OpenBoR v3.0 Bild 7123 commit hash 7123 May 18 2021
No Mods In Paks Folder OPEN BEATS Of RAGE - No Preview Available1

A Start Game, S BGM Player, D View Logs, F Quit Game

And... both D and F work. S seems to crash the window.
Shouldn't be possible. What did you download?

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Shouldn't be possible. What did you download?
Ok... so it turns out that I had the correct files but my folders had ended up to deep into the system or something... Like, the directories had too much nesting maybe. Not sure, but I moved it to someplace close to root and it opened now lol

Reactions: Aerisetta

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
New Update! Big Update!

bor - 0012.png bor - 0009.png
bor - 0013.png 1682503869465.png

v0.9.1
- This is a big update, please play and give me your valuable feedback!
- HERO can now throw his sword with the FEMTALITY button, can dodge, and fight in a melee stance.
- Main Mode has been updated to include WORLD MAP
- Ancient Temple Ruins is a new stage to showcase some of the new features.
- Game is now fully voice narrated!
- If your party is wiped out, you respawn to the beginning of the section (or stage if the stage only has 1 section)
- Added lore books to reveal more about the world of Xalentia, its people, faction and history.
- Stage has normal mode and hard mode, extreme modes to come later!
- 3 New Enemy Types and their variants: Priest, Warrior Nun, Virgin Priestess
- Use the World Map to fight in different locations, pick a new party for each battle!
- 15 new FEMTALITY/LUST for Nuns and Virgin Priestess but TBH, I consider them just place holders for now.
- Lore books contain a bunch of scenes too!
- A new TAG/SWAP button has been added to quick swap to the next character. 1,2,3 still work.
- XTREME AND INSANE MODE ADDED (to unlock, clear normal > hard > xtreme > insane)

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Please note the game does NOT have a virus, malware or trojan, I have made extra effort to check

However, due to encryption software I use to package the game into an executable file, and the fact it is an unknown little indie game, some virus scanners worry it is potentially malware.

Here are the results before and after encryption (file name and size is different from your game because i had to remove the music and movies to fit within Total Virus's 500mb limit)

Here is an official post from F95zone on recent increase in false virus detections.
https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-influx-of-virus-detections.153322/

If you still don't trust it, please don't play PC version and play it on Android, there's not much else I can do for now.

Before Encryption
before encryption.PNG

After Encryption (4 instances of virus, extremely low chance it is really a virus)
after encryption.PNG

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.00 star(s) 28 Votes