LazarusCreed

Mar 15, 2018
any fix for this ?
I was having issues as well with the game not launching and then getting the green lines across the screen. Although Aerisetta said it could be related to Windows 11 compatibility, I'm on Windows 10. Thankfully, I was able to find a fix to both:
-The game would not launch when I was trying to play it from a network location; I moved the game to my Documents folder and was able to launch it
-The green lines were appearing on my screen through the main menu. If you can see the menu enough, go to options and change the "video backend" from OpenGL to SDL.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Aerisetta

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Differences between the free version and the premium version.

The free version has more stable content, as well as realized ideas of the author.

The premium edition gives 3 additional heroes (not finished), as well as closed some content (for example, something disgusting).

So essentially the game is completely free, and premium just lets you look at the early builds.

So you can wait until the author completely finished the game and download the full version on this site in the future (or anywhere else).

And so enjoy the game.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
I correctly understood that in the future there will be a mode where you only need to play as a hero.
Very much looking forward to a lot of different animations on it (from other girls) and the enemies of the girls in the future.

Sacchet

Dec 21, 2020
When i try to unzip, it say that the exe is a trojan, the exe try create 2 others file before the antivirus destoy it.

May 2, 2018
Man in like 2005-2008 this would have been an amazing game. But it is straight-up boring, there are multitudes of games that incorporate femdom aspects like this with so much more efficacy. I couldn't even recommend this to my most coomer-brained of friends.

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
I was having issues as well with the game not launching and then getting the green lines across the screen. Although Aerisetta said it could be related to Windows 11 compatibility, I'm on Windows 10. Thankfully, I was able to find a fix to both:
-The game would not launch when I was trying to play it from a network location; I moved the game to my Documents folder and was able to launch it
-The green lines were appearing on my screen through the main menu. If you can see the menu enough, go to options and change the "video backend" from OpenGL to SDL.

Hope this helps!
Thanks for sharing your solution!

Reactions: LazarusCreed

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Same problem on every single version of the file.
I cannot extract the .exe file.
If everything extracts, but the EXE file is missing, could very well any AV you have is deleting it on the fly. Can try flagging a folder as trusted and extracting it there

Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
i don't get it, it says it has new Scenes, but it ends the same way as months ago, with the first mention of Zabrielle, and the guard that wants inform her of something!:/

Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
Hihi, I don't doubt you of course as different hardware may cause problems, but ive never experienced a crash during femtalities so I would love to know what happened.

If possible, the next time you experience a crash, please send me the log which is found at "Queens of Domination\Logs\OpenBor.txt"
well, here is mine!:p had an combarcrash too!:/

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes