Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
i don't get it, it says it has new Scenes, but it ends the same way as months ago, with the first mention of Zabrielle, and the guard that wants inform her of something!:/
pls don't play Aerisetta story mode IF you played it already past the goblin part, that has not been updated for a year, i purposely put it at the end of the list and called the other modes MAIN MODE.

hundreds of other scenes have been added since then in the other modes

Last edited:

safeman

May 25, 2019
So is this one of those sex games where there's everything but actual sex in it :/

Generally if you ask women who are doms in real life, they would tell you that they do like to actually have sex and not just pander and please the male sub with footjobs and handjobs...

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
So is this one of those sex games where there's everything but actual sex in it :/

Generally if you ask women who are doms in real life, they would tell you that they do like to actually have sex and not just pander and please the male sub with footjobs and handjobs...
there is sex, but not a lot atm i plan to add more

Reactions: sum1confused

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
I appreciate the male character because it felt kinda weird engaging the femdom from the female side. I also appreciate the female enemies to help balance that out and I like that there are different variations of them (paddle, axe, etc). It would be neat if they had super moves as well. In older versions it was kinda lame having to go through so much male opposition while also playing a male, but I get that's just because of how the game was before (I also didn't bother doing the stage select after story because it was just the male soldiers). It's neat that he can toss his sword as well. Maybe his super without sword could be just a way to summon it again or maybe he just does some kind of damage super since his super with sword is pretty defensive in nature.

I wasn't sure if it was in the game or not, but hopefully there's an option to adjust the volume of the Narration. Not only was it loud, it was also kind of long. And sometimes I'm just not in the mood to hear some dude talking when I'm trying to do things other than progress the game.

The elf character is probably my favorite because of that PoV intercrural scene. More PoV viewpoints in general would be great.

Overall this is a good game that deserves funding. I'll probably do so next month. It's a little too late in the month for me to want to do it now and get double charged.

Yuicchi

Sep 12, 2021
Man in like 2005-2008 this would have been an amazing game. But it is straight-up boring, there are multitudes of games that incorporate femdom aspects like this with so much more efficacy. I couldn't even recommend this to my most coomer-brained of friends.
For example?

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
The cheat in the options says "Disabled by module" What does that mean? Can i activate it?

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
is there any new barefoot tramples added? in the new 25 sense, u added?
there is one, but like i said it's not the same kind of scene as you are used to seeing, check it out, it's in the free Main Mode anyways

Meto444

Apr 5, 2020
There's femdom mode, which acts as a gallery though it's still random which scenes u see
If I remember correctly, in the earliest versions of it, there was a gallery which you used coins to unlock/watch scenes. Why did you get rid of that?

May 2, 2018
1/5 star game. Absolutely trash for the time. 15 years ago it may have been okay. Said as much in a review, SOMEONE didn't like that.

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes