tnt171819

Jul 22, 2021
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Someone had success playing with a xbox controller ?
I tried, I did the rebind in player 3 and... nothing. :(

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Someone had success playing with a xbox controller ?
I tried, I did the rebind in player 3 and... nothing. :(
were you able to rebind the keys?
are you able to control with controller in the menus?

Psan2022

Mar 8, 2022
I cant seem to find the info so what is the difference between the payed and the free version?

Edit: Aerisetta when I start Free Mode the whole game closes, ist that intentional or am I doing something wrong here?

Last edited:

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
I cant seem to find the info so what is the difference between the payed and the free version?
No it shouldn't close like that, what version are you playing? Windows?
Mainly 2 more characters to play with Main combat mode
Also 3 extra characters in femdom mode
There's hours of content that's free already, i recommend only getting the paid mode if you want to support the continued develop of the game.
I really hope people play the Main Mode and give feedback and suggestions.

Psan2022

Mar 8, 2022
No it shouldn't close like that, what version are you playing? Windows?
Mainly 2 more characters to play with Main combat mode
Also 3 extra characters in femdom mode
There's hours of content that's free already, i recommend only getting the paid mode if you want to support the continued develop of the game.
I really hope people play the Main Mode and give feedback and suggestions.
I am playing the 0.9.1 version on Windows 11.
The game closes on Story Mode as well es Femdom Mode when using the Xbox Controller. If I choose the mode with my keyboard then it loads the game just fine. But if I choose the mode with my keyboard then the Xbox Controller does not work after that anymore.

Volxie

Sep 7, 2019
Hi dev, I can't say I've played for long but I quite like the new enemies, particularly the paddle-nuns. The hit reaction the two female characters you can play on the free version was a pleasant surprise.
I did find the healer guys annoying, but they were manageable once I was able to cluster them. Was just... A bit bothersome to do so especially when a nun joined in, otherwise, neat update from what I can tell so far.

Reactions: Aerisetta

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Pick Aerisetta -> Cluster the enemies -> Launch -> Jump and spam J for endless combo

Whats the pw ?
you'll need to change strategy when you play Xtreme and Insane (maybe even on Hard) :)
but yes, Normal mode is designed so you can just mash 1 button and never move (except for the enemy) and you can win no problem

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
I am playing the 0.9.1 version on Windows 11.
The game closes on Story Mode as well es Femdom Mode when using the Xbox Controller. If I choose the mode with my keyboard then it loads the game just fine. But if I choose the mode with my keyboard then the Xbox Controller does not work after that anymore.
Thx for reporting, let me try to resolve the issue with the engine devs

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Does AERISETTA has more throws? I just found three throws.
Grab
Forward Throw
Back Throw
And Jumping Thicc Thigh Spinner tm
You can also jump and press FEMTALITY to grab and finish if they are about to die

There used to be more throws but i took them out for now because it made making new enemies way more time consuming

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes