Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
What's aftercare? Making breakfast, I'm guessing?
Aftercare is where the partner who was dominated gets pampered and loved after having been dominated. No matter how much of a sub someone is, there needs to be genuine affection mixed in. It can't just be getting dominated 100% of the time at all hours of the day everyday.

Reactions: ririmudev

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
PREVIEW: Next update of #FEMTALITY will focus a lot on narrative, world building and new ways to present the story. Everything WIP, please support the development of the game.

Reactions: KarylSummer

From95

Jul 26, 2019
Are ppl sure that its a False Positive ? couse i have 2 antivirus programs telling me, that its a trojanX-gen[Trj] file.. But the game looks amazing :(

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Reactions: From95

DDus561

Sep 27, 2019
Is this game safe? I know about the announcement but my antivirus program tells me that it has a W32.Virut.Cur1 file. Can anyone tell me what type of virus this is?

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Is this game safe? I know about the announcement but my antivirus program tells me that it has a W32.Virut.Cur1 file. Can anyone tell me what type of virus this is?
Everyone is getting a different virus warning, including myself ....because its false

Reactions: KarylSummer

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Is the bulk of the content dependent on you getting a game over or can you experience the content while continuing to advance through the game? Not a big fan of game over sex scenes.

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes