Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
What can I say about your game? The game plays very well and dynamically. Erotic scenes can be avoided (if you just want to beat the game).
Quite a lot of scenes with two girls (but can not be compared with paid girls).
Now I see a big problem in the form of paid girls (I hope that they become free). I play the hacked version with all the girls (don't ask where, I got one).
Most of all I liked with a whip.
But unfortunately the game does not yet justify the $12 price tag (with all the girls). Too expensive.
so there's a way to get time to start searching

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Game doesn't seem to configure my x-input controllers properly, x button thinks it's P2 Down etc when I try and set the buttons, seems to think the 4 face buttons are also dpad buttons for player 2, see no way around fixing it

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Some questions/feedback from the latest update:

1 - Are the assists avaliable in this build? Havent been able to perform any.

2 - Not sure if I like the reworked K moves. I was able to grab, butt slam and do a slash move at the end of the combo (this last one could be performed at any point before). But im pretty sure in the previous build there was an upward special move that I was never able to perform in this one. Has it been removed? The butt slam on K is kinda redundant, since we can just dash J. Aerial K also redundant, as its just down J.

3 - I think the sex scenes when you're attacked should be added to the gallery too, not just the finishers.

4 - The new additions, while really fun, pretty much trivialize what was an already easy game. You have 3x the health, a spammable shield, and the healing pretty much guarantees you're never gonna die. My suggestions would be:
- The MP should recharge as you hit the enemy, not on its own, and shouldnt recharge while you're using an ultra.
- Add a hard mode in the future.

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Some questions/feedback from the latest update:

1 - Are the assists avaliable in this build? Havent been able to perform any.

2 - Not sure if I like the reworked K moves. I was able to grab, butt slam and do a slash move at the end of the combo (this last one could be performed at any point before). But im pretty sure in the previous build there was an upward special move that I was never able to perform in this one. Has it been removed? The butt slam on K is kinda redundant, since we can just dash J. Aerial K also redundant, as its just down J.

3 - I think the sex scenes when you're attacked should be added to the gallery too, not just the finishers.

4 - The new additions, while really fun, pretty much trivialize what was an already easy game. You have 3x the health, a spammable shield, and the healing pretty much guarantees you're never gonna die. My suggestions would be:
- The MP should recharge as you hit the enemy, not on its own, and shouldnt recharge while you're using an ultra.
- Add a hard mode in the future.
1- nope no assists anymore, tag between 3 characters have replaced it
2- you can still do what you want (grab, butt slam etc) just pause like a millisecond before pressing neutral K or forward and K for butt. Buttons were being simplified to prepare for mobile
3 - will add later
4 - You are like the first person say the game is easy, im glad :) no need to make hard mode, i'll just add new enemies and challenges in future stages.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
I'm at stage 9 main mode.

When I try to enter Temple of Worship if I choose new game I start with 0 coin. If I choose "load game>temple" the save deosn't load and it returns me back to the main menu.

Also how do you quit to main menu when you are in mani mode or arcade mode?
save file anyone?
I have a bug when press load game and move to temple of worship, i cant access it
I uploaded the Save Data on the post of this thread, please download it to unlock the gallery

Reactions: halil123

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
What can I say about your game? The game plays very well and dynamically. Erotic scenes can be avoided (if you just want to beat the game).
Quite a lot of scenes with two girls (but can not be compared with paid girls).
Now I see a big problem in the form of paid girls (I hope that they become free). I play the hacked version with all the girls (don't ask where, I got one).
Most of all I liked with a whip.
But unfortunately the game does not yet justify the $12 price tag (with all the girls). Too expensive.
Thanks for playing the game, I think I have a solution to the problem when I add all the girls in as enemies and they will grab the male player and initiate scenes. Then everyone can see the scenes while playing for free.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
1- nope no assists anymore, tag between 3 characters have replaced it
2- you can still do what you want (grab, butt slam etc) just pause like a millisecond before pressing neutral K or forward and K for butt. Buttons were being simplified to prepare for mobile
3 - will add later
4 - You are like the first person say the game is easy, im glad :) no need to make hard mode, i'll just add new enemies and challenges in future stages.
1 - So this sequence not possible anymore? https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/04/1786790_ezgif-3-46aa2deb71.gif
2 - I think I wasnt too clear on this one. For reference, what I had played before was version 0.2.0 alpha. In that build, neutral K was a forward slash, down + K was grab, Up + K was an upward spinning kick. The forward slash I was able to perform on this version (K at the end of regular combo). The upward kick I wasn't able to do at all. Was it removed?
3 - :)
4 - I think the build I played before had adequate difficulty. But like I said, the ultras just break the game. Shield just makes me untouchable. I can just shield, switch fighters, and by the time the shield runs out, its almost usable again. And if I'm in danger, healing circle bails me out (shield covers me while I'm on the circle). As it stands, I don't think that will ever be balanced, unless you make sections so difficult, that it would be impossible for anyone not using that strategy.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
1 - So this sequence not possible anymore? https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/04/1786790_ezgif-3-46aa2deb71.gif
2 - I think I wasnt too clear on this one. For reference, what I had played before was version 0.2.0 alpha. In that build, neutral K was a forward slash, down + K was grab, Up + K was an upward spinning kick. The forward slash I was able to perform on this version (K at the end of regular combo). The upward kick I wasn't able to do at all. Was it removed?
3 - :)
4 - I think the build I played before had adequate difficulty. But like I said, the ultras just break the game. Shield just makes me untouchable. I can just shield, switch fighters, and by the time the shield runs out, its almost usable again. And if I'm in danger, healing circle bails me out (shield covers me while I'm on the circle). As it stands, I don't think that will ever be balanced, unless you make sections so difficult, that it would be impossible for anyone not using that strategy.
1- That exact sequence, nope. Estrelle the Chaingun Nun is currently not in the game yet (next on the list) so its not possible right now. However it is TECHNICALLY possible but more difficult, you need to attack with Aerisetta and launch the enemy, swap to Estrelle and do whatever, then swap back to Aerisetta to continue the combo.

2- Yes u are right on those 2 things. Upward kick i took out and claw became combo ender

Overall the philosophy of the game has changed as i expanded it. In the past, Aerisetta was the ONLY playable character so she was super stacked with abilities. However, now that it's a team of three, she didnt need so many different abilities. Also directional inputs are hard for people and not good for mobile which i am porting right now.

4 - I get a lot of complaints about the game being too hard, thats why healing circle is currently over tuned, many ways to solve this in the future (lower mana regen, circle lasts shorter, heal less, etc). Shield...i never found it to be too overpowered cause it doesnt last very long imo. but yeah ill take the feed into consideration.

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

FireKitten

Apr 27, 2018
I'm getting constant crashes, I can hit load game and fight the first 5 waves then it crashes, trying to perform a femtality on an enemy crashes (they can perform moves on me), I tried story, and it crashes after the first cutscene, entering the temple is fine but if I interact with the characters they talk then it crashes. Trying to play another mode allows me to pick the characters, but it crashes when I click start. The bit I can play runs smoothly, but most things just instantly crash the game. Any help would be appreciated.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
I'm getting constant crashes, I can hit load game and fight the first 5 waves then it crashes, trying to perform a femtality on an enemy crashes (they can perform moves on me), I tried story, and it crashes after the first cutscene, entering the temple is fine but if I interact with the characters they talk then it crashes. Trying to play another mode allows me to pick the characters, but it crashes when I click start. The bit I can play runs smoothly, but most things just instantly crash the game. Any help would be appreciated.
what's your operating system? Win 10?

There is a LOGS folder in the game with a file called OpenBorLog
send it to me in DM after a crash

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes