Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
New Tag System is being added here's a video for people interested :)

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
I'm sorry I took part in that. I do remember a dev who did say that.

Well, whatever misunderstanding there is here...I'm the only dev who could decide something like that, and im happy to say there will be more free public versions.

The recent updates on patreon is actually a different game focused on shooting instead of melee combat. I used that game to learn a new workflow to make things faster. And now I am adding tag team system and new characters to FEMTALITY as well as revamping the combat system a bit. Once it is done, new updates will resume.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
New Homing Butterfly Bomb ability, i can only imagine what crazy tag combos players can do with this :)

Reactions: Circle0Trick

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
New Ability for Lisina
People used to have a lot of trouble with HP, but Lisina's healing circle will definitely solve that problem. Stand in circle for healing over time.

vasakitoman

Sep 2, 2019
Some NSFW update if you guys are interested
New sex mechanics
just curious about the sex animations - how many variants will be ? do you plan to add x ray system ? hardcore rought sex ? :D monsters ? boss chars ?

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
just curious about the sex animations - how many variants will be ? do you plan to add x ray system ? hardcore rought sex ? :D monsters ? boss chars ?
currently avaliable on my patreon and subcribe star - there's 9 variants, not very rough atm

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes