Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
humm. Not much in the way of fetishing in this update :( Just setting up the endings.
Well, that a game wraps stuff of the story up instead of introducing new stuff after 20/21th are done is somewhat to be expected.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah, I know. Am just to lazy to restart :ROFLMAO: Will probably do with the next Extended.
You should've used different pages from the start

Too late for FL at this point but probably good advice going forward with VI's games

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
how do I move the saves from the past version (2.6.25) to the newest version (2.7.14) ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Too late for FL at this point but probably good advice going forward with VI's games
did that but no idea on what page but will see when i play it.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
did that but no idea on what page but will see when i play it.
I played 2 versions of the story from the start, Dom and Sub which were the names of my saves. When Week 1 Ext dropped started again, this time playing Dom X and Sub X

So, if I run out of page space, I can put saves on another one and, as long as I don't accidently change the name, I can find them

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Oh I am one of those "save everything" type. Have a ton of saves. But somewhere, somehow, I messed it up. Now I still have working saves, but getting some errors xD Its not major and atm I just check out the new stuff anyways so not too bothersome.

does not open the command console :'v
Close the game put the attached file in your /game folder, restart the game and try again. (right click the file "save as")

francisun

Sep 23, 2020
Oh I am one of those "save everything" type. Have a ton of saves. But somewhere, somehow, I messed it up. Now I still have working saves, but getting some errors xD Its not major and atm I just check out the new stuff anyways so not too bothersome.

Close the game put the attached file in your /game folder, restart the game and try again. (right click the file "save as")
thanks it worked

Reactions: chiperman and Bob69
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes