Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Go back to DAZ.

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys, I'll have another build done in a while, having images for the scene with the boss (previously there already) and a new scene with images for the new NPC (last room 2nd floor), and shift key for running.
Would it be better to keep releasing smaller chunks or save up for a big update?
Ok people, the build is ready, I hunted for bugs before and after building the ".exe" and had to redo the build as I found 2 bugs, so I think it's free of errors this time, but if you find anything else let me know.

My "art style" changed during the development of this game, and right now I'm satisfied of it, but there are some renders using the old style that are not so good, I intend to redo them but if I keep going back to things I've done I'll never finish anything...

About the blank portraits, I'm thinking of getting rid of them and always use renders, even as "portraits" (take example on the new NPC scene), what you guys think?

Changelog:
- Boss bathroom scene now has renders (that changes according to your outfit).
- New NPC with scenes. (Margareth, 3rd room, 2nd floor).
- You can run with SHIFT!
- New UI.
- Now you can't access the other floors during the first night.

Plans for the next version:
- Save/Load system
- Start menu
- Music/Sounds(?)
- Add flavor texts with the npcs.
- 2 more NPCs (1st and 2nd room).

Known "bugs":
- Margareth portrait positioning, I'll work on it soon enough.
- Blank portraits.

Ps: Mac and linux players, if there's one of you around here let me know and I'll make a build for you, just give me a shout.

Last edited:

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys, I'm trying to decide on a cover for the game, what are your opinions on this pic:

cover.png

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
This should be the cover image, I tinkered with the lights and added a background, what you guys think?

cover4.png

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I'm closer to the end of day 1 now, the middle room renders are done, I have to add some renders for the last room and for the night and it's done, but I think I'll hold the release until I have a working and reliable save system.

Now for the cover, this is the final (I hope) version, not only the right eye was strange but the hands were too, if you compare this picture with the one before you will see the problems (hand position and deformations).

cover4f.png

Reactions: muttdoggy

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
progress?
I've made the main menu and finished another scene (middle room), but still got some things to do before the next release, I want to at least end day 1.

And we have a release thread now :D :

Last edited:

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
this is looking very very promising, loving the character build too she is indeed perfect. Tits the right size looks the right age she got that semi athletic build. sadly cannot make a comment or judge on the rear end, would love to see it. ( more of an ass then tits person )

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
this is looking very very promising, loving the character build too she is indeed perfect. Tits the right size looks the right age she got that semi athletic build. sadly cannot make a comment or judge on the rear end, would love to see it. ( more of an ass then tits person )
It's something that I'll keep in mind for the next version, and you'll like to know I'm doing a scene that could have some of it :D

Something many of these games go overboard on.
I tried to not overdo, I'm a bit tired of watermelon tits and gigantic penises, they are nice in a fantasy setting, but on a "realistic" one they should not appear.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys, I did a render for a contest and thought I would share it with you, this image is NOT going to the game, but I might use the scenery for something else.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Looks nice keep on doing your thing. How far for a new update plus i needa tosee more of that ass yo.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Looks nice keep on doing your thing. How far for a new update plus i needa tosee more of that ass yo.
It's difficult for me to make a release date, I still have some portraits to render, and one scene to write and render, not even saying about the save system... But I'm working on it on my free time and if I could guess it would take 1 or 2 months, but don't take it for granted.

stopCrying

May 17, 2017
i wonder where you all takes your models from? this is my problem in making adult game, you probably just make your own ye?