MikeyBurger

Sep 11, 2020
No, you seem to know him better so I don't see any reason not to believe it if you point it out like that. I mean it doesn't matter anyway unless the creator speaks for himself. I initially thought it was someone else because of his postings on Patreon back then. Creating multiple accounts sounds kinda tedious, though.

Ps: I just tried this game and it seems to have a lot of bugs. I'm getting a lot of "image not found" errors. I guess he left this game unfinished.
Hi mate there was an image folder need for the update that be the problem.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
So ending wise.. how different do they get? Are some combos just going to lack scenes as the characters don't play ball?

I did all Lust first, I may use the file to unlock the Love endings.

So...

1) All Lust character, Lust ending.
2) All Love characters, Lust ending?
3) 1 "Marriage" Ending per character.. with scenes based on "cheating" and Love/Lust?

Is there an ideal combo of Love/Lust for the characters in those scenes? Because all Lust + Cheating doesn't seem to trigger a scene for everyone, but maybe I missed it.

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
I can't seem to find the endings, am I dumb? I finished the final act and they mentioned the endings during the hug but I was then dumped in free roam lv 19 and all chapters are completed.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
I can't seem to find the endings, am I dumb? I finished the final act and they mentioned the endings during the hug but I was then dumped in free roam lv 19 and all chapters are completed.
Not calling you a horny toad... But try looking at the menu before clicking start... :lepew:

Reactions: Wizzzz

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
This project has been wonderful, beautiful girls, great animations, a story that I loved and the option of multiple endings was incredible, obviously my favorites were Christine and Quinn, I hope you continue creating projects as good as this one was

Reactions: Freki.g

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
He's known for creating offshoot patreon accounts for other games rather than keeping them on one.
This was just another one of his accounts he created for flirty F while still continuing to work on his other game Harem Island.

You can check his other games by searching here for Erodraw, Eroniverse and Insane Seven.

Working on two games at the same time could be taxing on him so that could be why he ceased working on Flirty F, and chose to focus on his other game Confined with Goddesses which is more successful.
Oh wow. After checking out Confined with Goddesses game I see that similarities in writing and characters dynamic are really obvious.

He could have just moved on after completing this game as he seems to always do. Why pull off something as pathetic as pretending that harsh/rude criticism made him drop making lewd games when he is in fact continues to create them? :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Draverik

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Oh wow. After checking out Confined with Goddesses game I see that similarities in writing and characters dynamic are really obvious.

He could have just moved on after completing this game as he seems to always do. Why pull off something as pathetic as pretending that harsh/rude criticism made him drop making lewd games when he is in fact continues to create them? :HideThePain:
I look at it this way:
Atleast he's not leading his patreons on, he could've easily milk it for a few more months like literally every other patreon developer on hiatus, but instead he admits to it and closes his patreon page.

Reactions: Meridian

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks it kinda ruins the game that you have to choose between the girls especially since before these "ending" updates we were given no indication whatsoever that it would happen? Seemed super out of the blue given the general tenor of the game. Just seems like a very forced/rushed finish to the game where he could've fleshed out at least one harem/etc ending-am I alone in that feeling?

Last edited:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I realize this may sound like I'm back-peddling or changing my mind, maybe I am, sometimes people change their minds about things. I said before that I personally, in as much as I enjoy identifying with the protagonist, did not feel like I was forced to do anything I didn't want to do, or that the MC didn't want to do. However, that was a statement of my personal feelings and experience, subject to my personal psychology. It was not an evaluation of the game's content from an objective standpoint. This game really should have the rape tag added to it, or at the very least some kind of bdsm or forced tag or something. The MC is forced to perform sexual acts at gunpoint, while handcuffed, held in custody of a police officer, and drugged. Regardless of what my personal experience playing the game was or what might be going on in my own psyche that made me enjoy it, the game needs to have the rape tag, or something similar. The tags are there for people to find and avoid what they do and do not want to see. The tags don't work unless you use them.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes