DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
This is technically spoilers, but so far, there aren't any FmF daddy/daughter shower scenes. Maybe in the epilogue/endgame after all is said and done, 'cuz it's gonna happen sometime, but FmF is leading up to one big day, where everything happens. I.E. by the end of the big day, unless F is a complete moron, F ends up having sex with someone...

Now that's NOT to say that there won't be any water scenes. There's a possible swimming pool scene, and Dee does take a shower at some point, maybe not with F though (I can neither confirm or deny...).

Of course, the big day is after a couple of months of 'prequel' stuff (dreaming about Deebarella, Ron and Rachael getting it on with those teenagers, etc.), but Dee doesn't meet F until the 'Big Day'.
I know, I was talking about the main game.

• Haha
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, fun bit of trivia that relates to FmF Part 1...

RustyV suggested using this theme song for one part of the story (if you've played FmF, you know which one). Of course, I found some creative commons/free to use song clip to use there instead, trying to invoke this song without actually using this song...

Found this on the interweb thingie, figured I'd share since it relates to the development of Part 1 of FmF...
;):whistle:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
OhWee and RustyV

Best wishes for the coming year!

I hope you will have a calm and relaxing mid winter and yule.

Now that Dee finally have some time off from the exhausting DMD she might be interested to come
for a visit to the land of vikings and I'll show her there are more than one way to shine a dick.

• Yay, new update!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Alibenhassan , others

So DMD may have wrapped up, but I can assure you that FmF's stories with Dee, Elle, and Jen are just getting started!

RustyV and BigRooster think that FmF Dee, Elle, and Jen are hotter anyways!
(Yeah, I know, some might think that's sacrilege or something...)

Here's some Random Dee Anime Homage pic...

I probably should talk about what the plan is as we approach the new year.

I am currently hammering away at probably the most intensive coding project that I have ever undertaken, so that IS delaying FmF Part 2. See my development log (link in sig) for details if such things interest you.

REST ASSURED, though, that we ARE planning to release a new short story before the end of the year! This will be followed up by a few other stories as I get around to transplanting them into the 'FmF storytime style' interface. That's a new thing I've put together, I just need to do some touchup to the code around the edges (i.e. various screens).

The stories have actually been written for a while now, and the plan WAS to put them in FmF Part 2, but I'm pretty busy with stuff at the moment so that's not going to happen for a bit.

These stories will eventually be added to Part 2 when I'm finally able to get around to working on FmF Part 2 again. In the meantime, we 'll do our best to release said short stories in chronological order for y'all. My own 'FmF mini stories' may take a bit longer though, so those might not be in order.

So yeah, I feel really bad about making everyone wait on me to get Part 2 done. RustyV and BigRooster have done their part already, although when we tackle Part 2 in earnest again more material will be needed at that time.

But in the meantime, watch your notifications in the next week or so for the next FmF short story, as written and rendered by the awesome RustyV!
;)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Also... just had an idea...

If any FmF Dee, Elle, and Jen fans might be interested in creating some short stories featuring our gals as they are portrayed in FmF, drop me a PM and let's discuss! These would be 'fan-made' stories, but if the FmF team likes your concept, well I wouldn't be opposed to featuring said short stories in this thread's OP!

Note though, that we have 'editorial standards', so only 'officially sanctioned' stories will be highlighted in the OP.

Note that 'Editorial Standards' so far has mainly been me putting the brakes on RustyV's efforts to have Jen and Dee go 'full Lesbo' too early in our story. I like to keep things a LITTLE classy. Full Lesbo could be a possible FmF ending, but before then...
:p

Anyways, just a thought I had. PM me if you like making fun stories (mainly using Daz Studio to render the art, hand drawn could be fun though maybe), and if this idea intrigues you!

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Alibenhassan , others

So DMD may have wrapped up, but I can assure you that FmF's stories with Dee, Elle, and Jen are just getting started!

RustyV and BigRooster think that FmF Dee, Elle, and Jen are hotter anyways!
(Yeah, I know, some might think that's sacrilege or something...)

Here's some Random Dee Anime Homage pic...

I probably should talk about what the plan is as we approach the new year.

I am currently hammering away at probably the most intensive coding project that I have ever undertaken, so that IS delaying FmF Part 2. See my development log (link in sig) for details if such things interest you.

REST ASSURED, though, that we ARE planning to release a new short story before the end of the year! This will be followed up by a few other stories as I get around to transplanting them into the 'FmF storytime style' interface. That's a new thing I've put together, I just need to do some touchup to the code around the edges (i.e. various screens).

The stories have actually been written for a while now, and the plan WAS to put them in FmF Part 2, but I'm pretty busy with stuff at the moment so that's not going to happen for a bit.

These stories will eventually be added to Part 2 when I'm finally able to get around to working on FmF Part 2 again. In the meantime, we 'll do our best to release said short stories in chronological order for y'all. My own 'FmF mini stories' may take a bit longer though, so those might not be in order.

So yeah, I feel really bad about making everyone wait on me to get Part 2 done. RustyV and BigRooster have done their part already, although when we tackle Part 2 in earnest again more material will be needed at that time.

But in the meantime, watch your notifications in the next week or so for the next FmF short story, as written and rendered by the awesome RustyV!
;)
Can't argue with that.
The "Hot trio" are the BOUMB!

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Also... just had an idea...

If any FmF Dee, Elle, and Jen fans might be interested in creating some short stories featuring our gals as they are portrayed in FmF, drop me a PM and let's discuss! These would be 'fan-made' stories, but if the FmF team likes your concept, well I wouldn't be opposed to featuring said short stories in this thread's OP!

Note though, that we have 'editorial standards', so only 'officially sanctioned' stories will be highlighted in the OP.

Note that 'Editorial Standards' so far has mainly been me putting the brakes on RustyV's efforts to have Jen and Dee go 'full Lesbo' too early in our story. I like to keep things a LITTLE classy. Full Lesbo could be a possible FmF ending, but before then...
:p

Anyways, just a thought I had. PM me if you like making fun stories (mainly using Daz Studio to render the art, hand drawn could be fun though maybe), and if this idea intrigues you!
Would love to do that, unfortunately winter is the busiest time of my year.

If anyone wants an idea though, would love to see the girls in a "How to Marry a Millionaire" spoof. Dee would be perfect in the Marilyn role.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick update y'all!

I'm in bugslaying mode for something else that I'm about to release to others, so I haven't been able to get to transcribing the next FmF story into the framework build as of yet.

While it wouldn't take me that long to do, I don't want to rush it as we'd like to introduce a bit of music and such into the story, and of course 'live with it' a bit via playtesting to get a good feel for the dialogue and such so that we can improve upon the story.

I can only focus on one Ren'Py project at a time, and this framework I've built for my own future use as well as for SU Rebuilt, well it has complex variable interactions and is by far the hardest thing I've ever tackled Ren'Py wise. Like FmF, I don't want to release anything half-assed, so I want to get it right.

Once I've hit a point coding wise where I can release this other framework build thingie, I can get back to focusing on FmF.

I REALLY wanted to have the short story done before December 31st, but a number of people are waiting on this other project, which will provide the backbone they need to build upon, so it is what it is.

My most humble apologies in the meantime!
o_O:confused::sleep:

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
Quick update y'all!

I'm in bugslaying mode for something else that I'm about to release to others, so I haven't been able to get to transcribing the next FmF story into the framework build as of yet.

While it wouldn't take me that long to do, I don't want to rush it as we'd like to introduce a bit of music and such into the story, and of course 'live with it' a bit via playtesting to get a good feel for the dialogue and such so that we can improve upon the story.

I can only focus on one Ren'Py project at a time, and this framework I've built for my own future use as well as for SU Rebuilt, well it has complex variable interactions and is by far the hardest thing I've ever tackled Ren'Py wise. Like FmF, I don't want to release anything half-assed, so I want to get it right.

Once I've hit a point coding wise where I can release this other framework build thingie, I can get back to focusing on FmF.

I REALLY wanted to have the short story done before December 31st, but a number of people are waiting on this other project, which will provide the backbone they need to build upon, so it is what it is.

My most humble apologies in the meantime!
o_O:confused::sleep:
No rush hon :) Happy New years!

• Yay, new update!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick note for the FmF fans.

First off, Happy New Year!
:D

I'd make some cool art, but I'm just not in the mood right now. Maybe RustyV and BigRooster have something that they can share...

So that other project that I was working on whch has delayed FmF, I put up an initial release (which of course has a few bugs that I need to address)...

For those that might be interested in such things:

https://f95zone.to/threads/enthrall...and-my-other-works-projects.3381/post-9737339

My contribution to the code for this project took well over 200 hours for me to work everything out. As I've said before, Python isn't my jam, so it takes me a lot longer to figure out exactly how to write the code to get it to do things...

But I'm still really bummed out that the other project took so long that I wasn't able to get back to FmF before the new year. It's now been over a year since FmF part 1 was released. Sure, we did release the Deenus short story over the summer, but not a lot has happened that y'all have been able to see.

In any case, I need a couple of days to recharge before I jump into coding the new framework for thenext FmF short story. So please be patient!

So it'll probably be a week or two before the next FmF short story will be ready for release. Technically there is a build that could be released now, but I want to put it into the new story framework and make it look pretty...

And if my apology isn't good enough for some of y'all, well you can...

(be nice...)

Anyways, yeah just wanted to wish y'all a Happy New Year and give you a quick update.
:sleep:

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Quick note for the FmF fans.

First off, Happy New Year!
:D

I'd make some cool art, but I'm just not in the mood right now. Maybe RustyV and BigRooster have something that they can share...

So that other project that I was working on whch has delayed FmF, I put up an initial release (which of course has a few bugs that I need to address)...

For those that might be interested in such things:

https://f95zone.to/threads/enthrall...and-my-other-works-projects.3381/post-9737339

My contribution to the code for this project took well over 200 hours for me to work everything out. As I've said before, Python isn't my jam, so it takes me a lot longer to figure out exactly how to write the code to get it to do things...

But I'm still really bummed out that the other project took so long that I wasn't able to get back to FmF before the new year. It's now been over a year since FmF part 1 was released. Sure, we did release the Deenus short story over the summer, but not a lot has happened that y'all have been able to see.

In any case, I need a couple of days to recharge before I jump into coding the new framework for thenext FmF short story. So please be patient!

So it'll probably be a week or two before the next FmF short story will be ready for release. Technically there is a build that could be released now, but I want to put it into the new story framework and make it look pretty...

And if my apology isn't good enough for some of y'all, well you can...

(be nice...)

Anyways, yeah just wanted to wish y'all a Happy New Year and give you a quick update.
:sleep:
Chill Babe.
No rush.
Take whatever time it takes since I know we're all grateful for what you and your associates produce.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Part of FMF?
flit_jiggle.png

No. Not a bit.
It is part of the My Naughty Daughter.
I'm putting the finishing touches on it and hope to have it out within a few weeks.
It would have been done before Christmas, but I have to upgrade my rig. Unfortunately life has been nickle and diming me lately and I keep having to spend money I'm saving to upgrade.
I tend to over write too. Just ask OhWee. LOL

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nothing against clowns but it takes a lot to beat harley.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I finally finished roughing in Rachael's bedroom...

Essentially, this bedroom here:

Needed to fit in this home here:

"Cuz I'm OCD that way...

Anyways, we've been working on a few final touches for the next FmF Tale, so making progress!
:cool:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Part of FMF?
View attachment 2279352

No. Not a bit.
It is part of the My Naughty Daughter.
I'm putting the finishing touches on it and hope to have it out within a few weeks.
It would have been done before Christmas, but I have to upgrade my rig. Unfortunately life has been nickle and diming me lately and I keep having to spend money I'm saving to upgrade.
I tend to over write too. Just ask OhWee. LOL
What's her "cirque-quirqe"? "Edwina and her magic vacuum cleaner" or "Dee who defies gravitee" !!??

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, yeah, as I mentioned, I have RustyV working on a new batch of renders for the next chapter of FmF Tales...

I don't think I've mentioned this before, and I like to post images every so often, so yeah, we have a younger version of Rachael that will be showing up in FmF at some point. Maybe multiple points...

The gal at the right is my take on 18 year old Rachael, just before she gets pregnant with Dee.

Our 'older' version of Rachael is currently single, if that wasn't obvious from the end of Part 1. This is one of several possible divergences from the DmD timeline, 'cuz our story our rules!

Anyways, we have a whole backstory for Rachael that, well that'd be spoilers but she's just not a 'walk on' role in FmF. Not sure how much we'll get into said backstory, we'll have to see how people feel about her next couple of appearances. Rest assured THAT you will be seeing more of her.

The next FmF Tale involves Dee and Elle (and maybe Rachael), the one after that will be Jen-focused, so fear not Jen fans, Jen's next tale will be coming out fairly soon too!

Not this tale though...

That might tie in with one of the possible endings of FmF Part 3 if F totally blows it with Jen, but that's a LOOONG ways down the road so yeah...

:cool:

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes