Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
So, yeah, as I mentioned, I have RustyV working on a new batch of renders for the next chapter of FmF Tales...

I don't think I've mentioned this before, and I like to post images every so often, so yeah, we have a younger version of Rachael that will be showing up in FmF at some point. Maybe multiple points...

The gal at the right is my take on 18 year old Rachael, just before she gets pregnant with Dee.

Our 'older' version of Rachael is currently single, if that wasn't obvious from the end of Part 1. This is one of several possible divergences from the DmD timeline, 'cuz our story our rules!

Anyways, we have a whole backstory for Rachael that, well that'd be spoilers but she's just not a 'walk on' role in FmF. Not sure how much we'll get into said backstory, we'll have to see how people feel about her next couple of appearances. Rest assured THAT you will be seeing more of her.

The next FmF Tale involves Dee and Elle (and maybe Rachael), the one after that will be Jen-focused, so fear not Jen fans, Jen's next tale will be coming out fairly soon too!

Not this tale though...

That might tie in with one of the possible endings of FmF Part 3 if F totally blows it with Jen, but that's a LOOONG ways down the road so yeah...

:cool:
I think I had some kind of stroke a couple of hours ago but now I know it was a vision of what was coming later on.
post #479 !
Maybe after watching Rusty's contribution I somehow got a link through the ether and saw what was to emrge in the near future.
You both, RustyV & OhWee, are altogether..something else.

• Haha
Reactions: Emma M and OhWee

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Speaking of visions.....

Watched "Wednesday" on "FLETNIX" a couple of days ago and thought:
That gal!
But that idea might bring rule 7 into the matter!
You were keen on getting ideas/scripts, so why not get sued by a major streaming company.
That'd be a feather on your hat, as the saying goes.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick update:

RustyV is getting things set up for his next batch of renders. We had an issue with one of my .duf files that we are working through.

Essentially, because I have Daz installed onto a different drive letter, with different folders for different things, it makes 'pointing' Daz to where you may have the assets a bit of a chore. Which is why I no longer share .duf files unless I absolutely have to, because explaining to people how to find stuff each time is taxing...

Anyways, that's the current title screen for the next FmF Tale. I'm calling these mini stories FmF Tales now, as I may have mentioned before.

Rusty had put this together as a Main Menu screen...

FmFWinteryRideOldMainMenu_Rusty.jpg

But since the 'official' story doesn't actually go there, yeah seemed like an undelivered promise to the equine sex fans...

Maybe there will be a 'Rusty Director's Cut' version of this story later that does go there (dunno if RustyV actually wants to make a bunch of Equine on Girl sex renders), but at least in the FmF Parts 1-3 timeline, this doesn't happen, at least as I see it...

Anyways, yeah just wanted to share this moment in story telling...
:p

This FmF tale coming fairly soon (next several weeks probably)!
;)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
In memory of the six that died yesterday...

Life is not without risk, but it's still sad when accidents happen.

The aviators involved in yesterday's accident died doing what they loved, so I suppose that there is some solace in that.
R.I.P.
The picture reminds me of Berlin's MV for "Take My Breath Away"(from Top Gun).

Reactions: OhWee

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Hmmm...Hot girls topless having to deal with hostile natives and horny savage giant apes.
... and Dinosaurs, I hope. Because you just can't have Giant Apes without Dinosaurs. Just don't make it ridiculous like Peter Jackson did.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
RustyV may or may not have another story for people to check out. .

It's up to him whether or not he should choose to elaborate. It features Dee so yeah...

As for the riding story, my work on SU Re-Imagined is taking longer than planned. I'm at a weird spot where I need to get a few more things working before I share my next build for that, so that's been my focus.

Last edited:

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
RustyV may or may not have another story for people to check out. .

It's up to him whether or not he should choose to elaborate. It features Dee so yeah...

As for the riding story, my work on SU Re-Imagined is taking longer than planned. I'm at a weird spot where I need to get a few more things working before I share my next build for that, so that's been my focus.

could we have more details please ?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Happy Halloween to the FmF fans!

I recenty acquired this Zombified Step Van asset, felt the need to put it to use... for all of your Zombified Vampiric Werewolf hunting needs!
Cue the theme for "The Good, The Bad and the Over-sexed Kiki*!"

* In-joke. I noticed the T-shirt.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: OhWee

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Teaser from My Naughty Daughter.

View attachment 2203408
CAPTION: Dee: "So, Mommy, Daddy's almost finished. I need to know if you want me to have a boy or a girl.."

[Explanation: Dee's heard the Internet story that if the guy shoots in the left tube, it's going to be a boy and the right one is a girl. Or Vice Versa, depending on what your source is.]

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
BTW I think putting Dee in Gold was an inspired choice! Although I'd also love to see her cosplay Yeoman Rand (with the same hair do) Nichelle's only rival for the title of hottest babe in Star Trek
If you are talking about The Original Series (TOS), there are only 3 female characters that appear in more than 1 episode (not counting Majel's computer voice): Chapel, Rand and Uhura. If we are counting single appearances, my vote has to go to Lt. Marla McGivers (as played by Madlyn Rhue) in "Space Seed" (redhead, you know*), with a close second (if not tied) by Kirstie Alley's Saavik in "Wrath of Khan".

* Has Anyone ever noticed that BOTH of the redheads that appear in TOS are treated rather badly by Capt. Kirk?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Don't forget Anne Frances (Altara & Honey West) & Yvonne Craig (Batgirl)!

Jill St. John (The Lost World & Diamonds Are Forever) and Ann-Margaret were damn hot, as were Barbara Eden and Elizabeth Montgomery.
Damn, forgot Carolyn Jones (Morticia Addams & Marsha, Queen of Diamonds, in Batman. She also played Wonder Woman's mother in the '70s series and had a role in Invasion of the Body Snatchers).

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Sooo, for you RustyV fans...

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-naughty-daughter-v1-0-rustyv.152233/

That's RustyV 's new game.

As for what happened to FmF, well I've been VERY busy with another project, so I haven't been able to tackle the game screen issues I need to fix for the next part of the story that we had planned to release at some point. So it's on the backburner. In the meantime, enjoy MND!

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes