Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
The new FMF is going to have some very interesting story lines.
Now just hold it!
I'll end up with no fingernails left if you're gonna tease us this way.
I already have a migraine trying to figure out what is to cum out of this.
Medic! Medic! I'm dying here from blue balls!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
OhWee is always coming up with cool new ideas for FMF.
We want to keep the story fun and slightly unpredictable.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Don't try to put the blame on that innocent looking OhWee!

You've got to stand up for your qwn shenanigans!
It's Space:2029 at this point. Or it's an 'alternate history' Space:2019, assuming that the Moon left in 1999...

This IS something I'd like to do at some point, but I have a bajillion projects already, and keep getting distracted by other projects...

In this 'alternate history', Dee is Dr. Russel and Commander Koenig's teenage (but still 18yo) daughter...

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
It's Space:2029 at this point. Or it's an 'alternate history' Space:2019, assuming that the Moon left in 1999...

This IS something I'd like to do at some point, but I have a bajillion projects already, and keep getting distracted by other projects...
Woooaaah! Space, man! Far out! I'm just totally ...... out there!

• Haha
Reactions: OhWee

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hmmm...Hot girls topless having to deal with hostile natives and horny savage giant apes.
Hmmm. . . . Will dad be left having to intice Mrs King Kong into lewd practices?
( I'm so intoxicated by your imaginary plans I'm not sure I can spell right anymore )

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Hmmm...Hot girls topless having to deal with hostile natives and horny savage giant apes.
There you go again Rusty. Teasing us all these wonderful alternative's.

Seriously though, what I would really love to see is a DMD fan remake that explored some of the theme's that the dev's ditched, like the implications of the quiet room or Dee dumping Dad to run off with the young photographer (forgot his name)

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
There you go again Rusty. Teasing us all these wonderful alternative's.

Seriously though, what I would really love to see is a DMD fan remake that explored some of the theme's that the dev's ditched, like the implications of the quiet room or Dee dumping Dad to run off with the young photographer (forgot his name)
Well Sir, You deserve a smack from this here gauntlet!
Snatching an innocent child away from her loving and devoted daddy'oooh!
Pistols at dawn!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
At some point when I get caught up on projects I'll work on the Danger Island short.

Jen has a grant from her college to study a remote island and she gets to hire some female assistants. Dee and Elle think they'll get a free vacation on a tropical island.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Well Sir, You deserve a smack from this here gauntlet!
Snatching an innocent child away from her loving and devoted daddy'oooh!
Pistols at dawn!
It would be worth it to be spared one more drearily repetitive Daddy/Dee shower scene

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It would be worth it to be spared one more drearily repetitive Daddy/Dee shower scene
This is technically spoilers, but so far, there aren't any FmF daddy/daughter shower scenes. Maybe in the epilogue/endgame after all is said and done, 'cuz it's gonna happen sometime, but FmF is leading up to one big day, where everything happens. I.E. by the end of the big day, unless F is a complete moron, F ends up having sex with someone...

Now that's NOT to say that there won't be any water scenes. There's a possible swimming pool scene, and Dee does take a shower at some point, maybe not with F though (I can neither confirm or deny...).

Of course, the big day is after a couple of months of 'prequel' stuff (dreaming about Deebarella, Ron and Rachael getting it on with those teenagers, etc.), but Dee doesn't meet F until the 'Big Day'.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes