OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm starting to work on a side plot again for the next FmF story that I've been meaning to get to...

FmF_JenNikkiAmySteveSpaceBug_OhWee.jpg

RL issues have the team very distracted atm, so yeah goals definitely have been missed but FmF is still on our minds...
:unsure:

In the meantime, RustyV still has his other stuff he's working on (his work on FmF is more or less complete for now, I need to get my end done). If you like to support people via Patreon, check out in the meantime!

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
Just saying hello and hope all part of this grp is well,loving the jen pics as you can tell lol and all content really..Love you guys :giggle:(y)

Reactions: OhWee
Feb 12, 2021
Quick note:

I miss Jen...

I accidentally posted this in the DMD Fanart thread, quoted and then deleted that post, which apparently deleted my 'quoted' post text... oops!

Anyways, yeah the short form is that I'm wrapping up my work on another project (SU ReImagined) over the next couple of days so that I can get back to working on stuff for FmF.

I've been coding stuff for FmF for almost five months straight now, and am currently burned out on game design. The FmF 'Riding' story has been on the backburner for far too long, so hopefully once I've recharged a bit, I can get back to adding the finishing touches to that story.

As for the rest of the FmF stuff, yeah my current goal is to release that in a 'story' format. I'm pretty much burned out on Game Design atm, and since RustyV handed off a bunch of Part 2 content for FmF using 'barebones' Ren'Py builds a number of months ago, it's pretty easy for me to just release that content in a more 'simplified' format. So that may be my focus over the next few weeks...

Anyways, just wanted to give ya'll a quick heads up!
:cool:
so i take it Part 2 still hasn't dropped yet? can't find it anywhere; tyia

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
so i take it Part 2 still hasn't dropped yet? can't find it anywhere; tyia
It's probably time for me to post an update!

So, SU ReImagined is where my creative muse has been for the last few months. This is a rather ambitious community project, and there's a lot of moving parts to implement...

Anyways, I recently decided to finally grab a PNY RTX 3090 24 GB. The PNY card was the right price (new), and indeed looks/feels/smells new. OK, no smell really, but at least it doesn't smell like it's been baking in a mining factory for months/years...

In any case, I've been having a lot of GPU memory full related crashes with Daz Studio lately, as my Daz install quite simply will NOT do any renders as CPU only. There are workarounds for this, but having a program crash regularly means that I have to reload, which takes a number of minutes as I wait for the scene to reload, then I have to try different things to get the scene to render (mulitple passes, etc.).

I recently had two characters that quite simply would not render together. Not sure what was going on there, and I'm not sure if the 24GB of VRAM that I have in my eGPU box now will 'fix' that problem, but yeah regular crashing really kills the joy of trying to make cool renders.

In any case, now that I've spent a bunch of cash on a graphics card, now I feel obligated to put the card to good use of course. I'm pretty happy with what I paid, it was significantly less than the $1500-ish MSRP, for a new card as I need this card to last a while and wanted a warranty, etc. in place and also the peace of mind of not wondering how long said card was baking in a mining farm...

So short form, there are two FmF short stories that RustyV has written, that I need to add a few of my own renders to, and a few story tweaks. So the plan is to get these out fairly soon, it depends on when my creative muse is ready to shift gears.

So fairly soon. Yeah this is about six months late at this point, but I learned a long time ago that I need to follow my creative muse, wherever it might take me. Otherwise this isn't fun for me, and as I do all of this stuff for free...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If I get MND done this week I may work on the strip club wrestling idea if that's of interest.
I have so much I put off, because A. get MND finished and B. I really don't want to do it. LOL

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If I get MND done this week I may work on the strip club wrestling idea if that's of interest.
I have so much I put off, because A. get MND finished and B. I really don't want to do it. LOL
ofc not.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Maybe, because he's a rapist
A bit of a rant here... I'll put it under spoilers as it doesn't really relate to FmF.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that Ron J (the character that appears in FmF) is a parody lookalike character anyways, in a game set in an alternate universe, not the same man.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I found out about this game after playing My Naughty Daughter. Those dream sequences, very interesting, and both games are good What Ifs for DMD, but did like it. Thank you so very much for this, and hopefully there will be more.

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I found out about this game after playing My Naughty Daughter. Those dream sequences, very interesting, and both games are good What Ifs for DMD, but did like it. Thank you so very much for this, and hopefully there will be more.
You're welcome! And thanks so much for the compliments!
:)

I've been waiting for your 'followup' post here after you noted yesterday in the MND thread that you would be giving FmF a try.

Here's a 'followup' render I threw together just for fun after seeing your post yesterday. Also for Emma M and other Jen fans, as well as the Dee and Elle fans...

There's a couple of followup stories for FmF that I need to get back to eventually, to add a few more pics and do some final editing of RustyV's side story, when I'm ready to get back into FmF. I've been busy with other stuff, but here's a teaser for now.

FmF_girltalk_postgame_Rusty.jpg

(yes, it's a bit grainy, RustyV was rendering this with a lower end graphics card at the time, so compromises... I'm not going to ask him to re-render stuff as he may not have the .duf files handy anymore...)

As for FmF Part 2, not anytime soon. Too much other stuff on my plate right now.

People are starting to lose interest in my other side project, so hopefully I'll get back to working on this sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes