• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
View attachment 2467388
Hopefully theses links work.
OhWee changed out OP links

Deenus PC

Deenus mac
OhWee or RustyV

Hey, you still got these files, Anonfiles is dead.

After trying endlessly for two years to run a file sharing site with user anonymity we have been tired of handling the extreme volumes of people abusing it and the headaches it has created for us.
Maybe it is hard to understand but after tens of million uploads and many petabytes later all work of handling abuse was automated through all available channels to be fast as possible.
We have auto banned contents of hundreds of thousands files.
Banned file names and also banned specific usage patterns connected to abusive material to the point where we did not care if we accidental delete thousands of false positive in this process.
Even after all this the high volume of abuse will not stop.
This is not the kind of work we imagine when acquiring it and recently our proxy provider shut us down.

This can not continue.

Domain 4sale.

domain@*************

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Sooo, quick note to y'all!

1) RustyV is looking into the Deenus links.

2) Photoshop crashed while I was working on another project, so I 'rage quit' that project and decided to switch gears for the rest of the day.

This means that I'm working on the next story for FmF! There are actually two mostly completed stories that are 'pending', the 'Riding' story and the story that I'm working on now that involves Jen having a girls in night of sorts with some friends, that RustyV dropped into my lap a while ago.

The 'Girls night in' story is a bit more interesting than the Riding one, hence why I picked it to work on for a bit. Also, 'cuz we have Jen fans that want more Jen stuff!

The render quality on a few of the renders could be a bit better (RustyV wasn't as skilled back then, and his hardware was holding him back a bit...), but it's the story that matters to me, hopefully y'all will agree when it's ready to finally be dropped. Re-rendering is very likely not an option, as RustyV tends to lose files and stuff, and he has other projects he's working on now in any case.

Here's one of the pics from the story...

jen_anna_melody_RustyVjpg.jpg

Not promising an ETA or anything, just letting y'all know that FmF, while still mostly on the backburner for now, isn't forgotten by the devs!
:p

Reactions: oaiki

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a variation on one of my previous Jen renders, just because...

jen_portrait_ohwee.jpg

I've been reworking a few renders for the intro for that story I mentioned in the last post.

I've probably mentioned this before, but Jen skipped a year of high school and started her university studies a year early. Her 18th birthday falls sometime before Halloween, where the story in FmF picks up, same for Dee and Elle. Of course, Jen was already attending as a student at Vanaheim University and hence wasn't able to attend the Halloween dance with Dee and Elle that we see in FmF.

Good 'ol Vanaheim U... I even cobbled together an 'official crest', which RustyV added to these shirts!

JenChloeSofi_RustyV.jpg

Which appears on this shuttle bus as well...

Anyways, in the FmF universe...
Jen is most likely a Virgo (Mercury, 8/23 - 9/22) due to her logical nature.
Elle is probably a Leo (Sun, 7/23-8/22), as a nod to her boldness, which would make her the oldest in the trio...
and Dee is probably a Libra (Venus, 9/23-10/22), as she's the 'fulcrum' that balances Jen and Elle, and as she struggles a bit with insecurity.

Of course, Astrology is just silly, but young ladies find it fascinating nonetheless!

In any case, Jen will have flown back to resume her studies a few days before the 'girls night in game night' story begins.

So yeah, just random stuff that I've thought about that relates to FmF!
:p

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
1692722312936.png
These Deenus links should work.

Reactions: sebbu

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK a mini update...

So I finished setting up the GUI framework for the next FmF short story, did a bit of editing, made/incorporated a small handful of new renders into the story, and have handed it off to RustyV and BigRooster to playtest stuff.

So progress at least! This particular story is centered on Jen, she's been making a few new friends at the University... So Dee and Elle fans may be a bit disappointed this time, although Jen and Elle will touch base by phone in this episode...

I don't want to rush things as the guys still need to provide feedback on the current version, but I've been sitting on this story for a long time now, and finally was in the right mood to add and script the additional content that I had in mind for this story. I like it, although some people may find it boring as the story revolves around a few girls getting together to do some pen and paper role playing... but of course, there will be strong lesbian vibes going on! And a small bit of sexual content to boot!

---

As for the Deenus links, RustyV will get around to fixing those upload links eventually I guess. It's RustyV's story, so I prefer that he handles that.

Reactions: junior366

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I've been really busy with real life commitments, I'll hopefully figure out how to get the links for Deenus from gofile this weekend.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Does anyone here have experience with Gofile? RustyV could use a few pointers on how to set his Deenus links to shared...

I THINK that you can just right click on the file when you are looiking at the file in the gofile uploads folder and there should be a shared option based on my Google search, but I don't have a gofile account so I don't really know...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone here have experience with Gofile? RustyV could use a few pointers on how to set his Deenus links to shared...
it is fast often when it's not being obnoxious, no dl limits, doesn't like adblockers and browsers private modes (nags if spends 5-10 secs on that site).

Reactions: RustyV

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick update on the girls game night story.

It's a bit long for a short story (a bit over an hour of reading depending on if you actually bother to read the dialogue or not and how fast you read), and is mostly dialogue driven. There's a bit of sexy fun time content, mostly but not entirely related to 'rpg characters' and not the gals themselves. Note that this all happens before Dee and Elle arrive in the town that Jen is in to meet Dee's F, so Jen will remain mostly unspoiled at the end of this story. The same can't be said for her 'imagined' RPG Character of course...

RustyV is throwing together a few more renders for the story, and BigRooster has playtested/ran through the current version of the story at least once, so things are looking rather good atm...

Note that the first 2/3rds or so of the story is pretty much linear (you do get to rename Dee Elle and Jen if you so wish at the beginning, but that's about it), but that the 'ingame dice roll choices' WILL affect how the story moves forward after that. I probably should add a narrator note about 'save now as your choices will affect the outcomes' just before that first dice roll choice menu pops up...

So mostly linear, to a point anyways, but not quite Kinetic Novel tag worthy due to the alternate endings.

That's it for now!
:cool:

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes