Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was not worth downloading, 10 minutes of a mindless drunken rant.

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Sex scenes are properly animated? Or we just have pictures?
No animations and no harem tag :(
Animations will be talked about very soon

ummm......sauce?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I thought I was going to be able to get through the story and have some immersion.... maybe even get used to the dev's framing of shots. Then this happens

View attachment 1457035

Humans are not bats
Yeah, this one'll likely be taken out. I must've been hanging from the ceiling when I made it :LOL:

Really wish we had the option to man up and not act like an hysterical bitch when she took that stupid rubber off. Some people REALLY hate men that behave like betas. :KEK:
Would've enjoyed the sex scene with Isabella if the MC didn't ruin it with his virginlike commentary. I'm just not impressed be him in this game so far, Average guy, average build, average pecker, average personality. He and Jade are a perfect match for each other.
These are interesting comments, because it's pretty much what I'm going for. One of the main things I set out to do is make a average, relatable MC in a VN world that is more grounded. This means MC isn't a godly giga-chad sperm donor, and that people in the game act more like real people would.

To put this in the context of the Bella scene in question, MC is young, has never had sex, and has the choice to have sex with his Uncle's girlfriend. All well and good, your Uncle is a bit of a dick for ignoring you. As for the virgin-like commentary, well he's a virgin:ROFLMAO: But then, she takes the condom off. A girl he just met, his Uncle's girlfriend no less, is trying to pregnancy trap him. Of course he's pissed, he doesn't want a baby!

This might not be how other popular protagonists react, but I'd just like to emphasize that I take a more realistic approach than in other games. Whether this is good or bad is your opinion, but it is what I wanted to do. And with that said I am certainly planning to look back when I have a larger portion of the game done, so that I can better see potential consistency issues with MC's personality and tweak other story elements if necessary to make everything more well rounded.

Hello I see the text but not the images. Any idea what it can be?
I believe someone else may have had this bug in a previous release.

1. Are you using the compressed version?
2. What system are you using?

Last edited:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
That's like asking if u would prefer pest or cholera.
Still... Bella is a gold digger, who seems to realize it wasn't such a good choice. On the other hand, Clair is having fun cheating on her bf, which seems to be a good guy for once...so i'd say Bella is still before Clair althought not by much.

That being said, i really hope we will have that date with the best girl Emily in the next update.
That's her main flaw to me, if her BF was some douche bag who treated her like crap I wouldn't care if she cheated on him. But it sort of feels like she's just walking all over him.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I believe someone else may have had this bug in a previous release.

1. Are you using the compressed version?
2. What system are you using?
[/QUOTE]

Hello, the version compressed with win 7.
the compressed version may be the problem?

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
That's her main flaw to me, if her BF was some douche bag who treated her like crap I wouldn't care if she cheated on him. But it sort of feels like she's just walking all over him.
I'll say that she's definitely more at fault for how dysfunctional the relationship is, but it's still kind of a gray area with each of them and how they ended up there. It'll be interesting to explore that down the line :geek:

Hello, the version compressed with win 7.
the compressed version may be the problem?
The compressed version could be the problem, if you have the drive space you should see if the problem happens with the regular version.

It could also be Windows 7, which I have not tested on.

Last edited:
Reactions: tata19
Aug 7, 2018
I made a little walkthrough mod that lets you see all the otherwise mutually exclusive scenes, unlocking the full scene gallery in a single playthrough and generally setting you up for a full harem run. Required choices are highlighted in green, the usual.

Editing has been kept to a minimum, I consider the sometimes comedic timing of transitions a perk of this mod ;)

Enjoy!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Would've enjoyed the sex scene with Isabella if the MC didn't ruin it with his virginlike commentary. I'm just not impressed be him in this game so far, Average guy, average build, average pecker, average personality. He and Jade are a perfect match for each other.
Jade is marriage material. Give us pretty babies.

• Love
Reactions: Mukashi

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The compressed version could be the problem, if you have the drive space you should see if the problem happens with the regular version.

That seems rather unlikely. The files have simply been recompressed using a lower quality setting and repacked afterwards.

tata19, the renders are 4k resolution WEBPs. Could you check if your machine/system can handle these files, preferably by unrening the game, please?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
These are interesting comments because it's pretty much what I'm going for. One of the main things I set out to do is make an average, relatable MC in a VN world that is more grounded. This means MC isn't a godly giga-chad sperm donor, and that people in the game act more like real people would.
If the MC is just another useless beta virgin then the game is really not for me.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I wasn't aware MC was supposed to be a virgin. Maybe that's something that could be made a little clearer.

It doesn't bother me--in fact I prefer it this way--but there is an extremely vocal group of impregnation fanatics on this site that are going to be pissed off that the MC is actually attempting to avoid impregnating anyone. You might want to clarify specifically whether or not pregnancy is planned.

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Amazing, definitely deserves a follow up.
Plenty more chapters to come:giggle:

I wasn't aware MC was supposed to be a virgin. Maybe that's something that could be made a little clearer.

It doesn't bother me--in fact I prefer it this way--but there is an extremely vocal group of impregnation fanatics on this site that are going to be pissed off that the MC is actually attempting to avoid impregnating anyone. You might want to clarify specifically whether or not pregnancy is planned.
Yeah, it's only hinted at with MC's inexperience. I also agree it might make things clearer, I'll look into putting something more explicit in.

As for the other thing,

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I'll say that she's definitely more at fault for how dysfunctional the relationship is, but it's still kind of a gray area with each of them and how they ended up there. It'll be interesting to explore that down the line :geek:

Thanks a lot

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Huh, I didn't realize MC was a virgin either.... and losing it to some (forgive me) dumb gold digging bimbo is actually kind of sad (though when I was a virgin I would have tapped that so fast, so who am I to judge :) ) I agree with TiffanyMonroe that Jade is marriage material, but Emily just won me over.... Not sure what it is, the hair, the body, the dialogue.... Emily is best girl. Period :)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Huh, I didn't realize MC was a virgin either.... and losing it to some (forgive me) dumb gold digging bimbo is actually kind of sad (though when I was a virgin I would have tapped that so fast, so who am I to judge :) ) I agree with TiffanyMonroe that Jade is marriage material, but Emily just won me over.... Not sure what it is, the hair, the body, the dialogue.... Emily is best girl. Period :)
When u are in the changing room with Emily it's pretty obvious that he is a virgin.
He thinks something like ''thats the closest he ever got'' thighjob with Emily.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Plenty more chapters to come:giggle:

Yeah, it's only hinted at with MC's inexperience. I also agree it might make things clearer, I'll look into putting something more explicit in.

As for the other thing,
It's already obvious he was a virgin. No need to change that. I'm assuming those that didn't realize it are virgins themselves. Or they were too busy skipping text to notice.

Last edited:

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
1. Charlie
2. Jade
3. Claire(Unpopular opinion)

I wanted Claire to dress up as Velma, wear an extra short skirt and "pretend" she lost her glasses and only MC can help look for them. I know she's not everyone's favorite, but damn that would've been hot.
1. Claire
2. Charlie
3. Isabella

I don't get the Jade love. She is boooooooooooooring.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes