Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Thanks for bearing with me everyone! Things are getting un-bungled as I go:geek:

Taco Tuesdays! Going to jump in and see about eating this up! BRB

Hmmm...Downloaded from Nopy. Clicking to execute and nothing happening.
Hi!
NOPY link right now leads to a broken game, the other links should lead to a good version!

Now when i try to play, I open it and it closes :cry:
Hi!
Are you using a new download link? Anything besides NOPY should work right now, send me PM with more details if it still doesn't open!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Now them's some mighty fine ladies right there. Snagging it while they'reit's still hot.

Foodtrucker – the logical choice! :love:

Reactions: Mukashi

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hmm, not sure on the looks, but that ginger looks cute, I guess its worth a go, at least is not another school game, or "you can't remember anything".

ssssluis

Feb 22, 2021
Thanks for bearing with me everyone! Things are getting un-bungled as I go:geek:

Hi!
NOPY link right now leads to a broken game, the other links should lead to a good version!

Hi!
Are you using a new download link? Anything besides NOPY should work right now, send me PM with more details if it still doesn't open!
That's right, I downloaded it from the new link and when trying to play it crashed, you probably need to force recompilation or build new distributions.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Interesting start, food truck owner. At least it's something new and different lol. Everything feels pretty basic right now, nothing crazy happening to start, just basic every day life. Guessing things are going to start getting a little hectic later on after the MC moves in with Charlie and then the story will start to pick up then.

But overall, not bad. Looking forward to how things progress from here! Nice work. ;)

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Episode 1 Chapter01 v0.1 patch 0.01.. cool

Promo pictures look good thou
(lovely regular sized pickle btw)

Reactions: Mukashi
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes