Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
how to start game ? click on application and nothing happened !!!
You need to download it from either mediafire or the mega links. The others are apparently compiled wrong.

Edit: Scratch that, all of the links aside from nopy should be working.

Recompiled and reuploading! MEGA and MediaFire should work now, sorry! I'm new at thiso_O
*WorkUpload is now good as well!
*AnonFile should be fixed as well! Waiting on an awesome moderator for the NOPY
Please message me if you're having difficulties getting the game to work

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone else having trouble running the game?
I get no error, no virus alert, doesn't even work under windows sandbox

I double-click I see the windows 10 busy circle for less than a second and nothing, it's not in the task manager under processes and if I delete it, I get no warning it's being used by another program.

EDIT: I've tried all the available download links, and all gave the same result.
Same here.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Jade - the one on the left in the banner - looks very cute. :love: Will there be a character based walkthrough? Will going for the others hurt my chances with her?

Reactions: Mukashi

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It's amazing what there aren't really any choices for in DAZ assets sometimes.

Like I went looking for a Taxi cab once, and they just don't exist. And after seeing the asset for the Food Truck, I went looking all over for one and this is LITERALLY the best option out there.

Or rather, the only option out there if you didn't want a Ramen or Taco truck.

Reactions: Mukashi

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The driving scene with the Uncle hit me with some major deja vu, guess that's inevitable with the sheer volume of new games I try out on here.

I like the premise of the game and it's certainly unique. I also get to use my silly Mongolian/Mexican fusion restaurant name for the food truck, Mexi-Khans is in business!

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes