whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
a question;
Is this 'foot of the mountains 2' game is a remake/remade of 'foot of the mountains 1'?
OR
2nd game is seriously being a 2nd game, starting where 1st one's story ends in the first game and finishing it ?

In either way do i have to play first one, tried it but it is so fucking long and grindy, seeing same events and texts several times is really annoying.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I tried to play this game, I play it for the first time.
I just wanted to play for Melinda, she's so hot.
Ann is pretty too, but she's too much of a slut.

I play with (mod) sex> grind.

But I already don't like the game. Mainly because of NTR which cannot be avoided.

I only like Melinda, but I'm starting to look at her differently now too.
Since she told stories from her trip to the seaside where she and Shirley had sex (cheating on her husband) with a black guy.

Then I started to dislike Melinda's behavior when Lee moved into Melinda's house.
From then on, Melinda flirted with Lee and I wouldn't even be surprised if she did anything more with him..

So did Ann. Ever since Lee moved in, she has pounced on him and has sex with him right away without looking at the MC.

I scrolled and guessed right... Melinda gets wet at the sight of Lee, in every scene, there has to be Lee with Melinda and then Melinda forgets all about the MC. After that, Melinda kicks jealous MC out of the house to her sister Debbie, to be left alone with Lee... Fuck this shit. What a waste of time.

I really wanted to give this game a chance... because Melinda looks sooo fking good. But when I see these NTR scenes, I don't feel like playing. Eh.

Last edited:

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
I tried to play this game, I play it for the first time.
I just wanted to play for Melinda, she's so hot.
Ann is pretty too, but she's too much of a slut.

I play with (mod) sex> grind.

But I already don't like the game. Mainly because of NTR which cannot be avoided.

I only like Melinda, but I'm starting to look at her differently now too.
Since she told stories from her trip to the seaside where she and Shirley had sex (cheating on her husband) with a black guy.

Then I started to dislike Melinda's behavior when Lee moved into Melinda's house.
From then on, Melinda flirted with Lee and I wouldn't even be surprised if she did anything more with him..

So did Ann. Ever since Lee moved in, she has pounced on him and has sex with him right away without looking at the MC.

I scrolled and guessed right... Melinda gets wet at the sight of Lee, in every scene, there has to be Lee with Melinda and then Melinda forgets all about the MC. After that, Melinda kicks jealous MC out of the house to her sister Debbie, to be left alone with Lee... Fuck this shit. What a waste of time.

I really wanted to give this game a chance... because Melinda looks sooo fking good. But when I see these NTR scenes, I don't feel like playing. Eh.
Do you know that the mod "sex> grind" is a rewrite version of the original game, with new scenes and very NTR-oriented?

The original is quite different but reaaaally grindy.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Do you know that the mod "sex> grind" is a rewrite version of the original game, with new scenes and very NTR-oriented?

The original is quite different but reaaaally grindy.
So in the original game how is it with relationship between MC and Melinda? And Melinda and Lee?
How situation with ntr?

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
I'm having an issue where everytime i visit linda, she doesnt offer me pills.

My current progress is M:33% R:20% A:67%

I have been using cheats to increase relationship points so i dont know if that has affected anything

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
So in the original game how is it with relationship between MC and Melinda? And Melinda and Lee?
How situation with ntr?
After a hellish grind, MC and Melinda fuck like rabbits in various places

Melinda and Lee: at the end of the game, you can see a unique questionable ntr scene but with a satisfying immediate retribution.

There is a ntr scene with Melinda and another man. But the dev made some changes and I can't remember if it is skippable or avoidable now.

Reactions: Hoey and Qmil679

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
For someone who doesn't like grinding much, would the WALKTHROUGH or the CHEAT MOD be more useful?

If the CHEAT MOD, then at what day of week/stage should I install it?

Much appreciated y'all!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
For someone who doesn't like grinding much, would the WALKTHROUGH or the CHEAT MOD be more useful?

If the CHEAT MOD, then at what day of week/stage should I install it?

Much appreciated y'all!
i trieds walkthrough but i ended in being stuck ..game keep saying me i need more reputation and i scene...i never beeen able to use the wiskyes on william so i guess it's that scene i missing that prevent me to continue...and its a pity cuz i must restasrt from beginning again...this is a pain..so maybe i'll try this cheat mod even if adon't know how it's working and u can obtain with it..or maybe i sholud see for some save files after the william-whiskyes thing...if someone have a save after this scene i can give it a try
p-s- was unable to smoke the second joint with my sister too...no matter what i try no option available

wism

Dec 1, 2017
Update 20/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Foot of the mountains II" version "4.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "[BFoot of the mountains II[/B]" versione "4.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 06/01/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Foot of the mountains Holidays Special" version "1.0".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Foot of the mountains Holidays Special" versione "1.0".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 16/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Foot of the mountains Holidays Episode" version "1.0".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Foot of the mountains Holidays Episode" versione "1.0".

Update 12/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Foot of the mountains II" version "3.0".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "[BFoot of the mountains II[/B]" versione "3.0".

Update 06/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Foot of the mountains II" version "2.0".

Note: This translation ALSO includes Scrappy's Mod. DOES NOT INCLUDE THE SCRAPPY MOD BUT ONLY ITS TRANSLATION. BEFORE installing the translation you need to install the Mod. The Scrappy mod can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-2-gallery-mod-v1-0-scrappy.39327/

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Foot of the mountains II" version "2.0".

Nota: Questa traduzione include ANCHE la Mod di Scrappy. NON INCLUDE LA SCRAPPY MOD MA SOLO LA SUA TRADUZIONE. PRIMA di installare la traduzione occorre installare la Mod. La Scrappy mod la trovate qui: https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-2-gallery-mod-v1-0-scrappy.39327/

Update 15/09/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Foot of the mountains II" version "1.0".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Foot of the mountains II" version "1.0".

Update 24/06/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Foot of the mountains" version "12 (Scrappy MOD)".

Note: This translation is identical to version 12 of the game but also includes the translation of Scrappy's Mod. IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE SCRAPPY MOD BUT ONLY ITS TRANSLATION. BEFORE installing the translation you need to install the Mod. The Scrappy mod can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-gallery-mod-v12-scrappy.39327/

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Foot of the mountains" versione "12 (Scrappy MOD)".

Nota: Questa traduzione e' identica alla versione 12 del gioco ma include anche la traduzione della Mod di Scrappy. NON INCLUDE LA SCRAPPY MOD MA SOLO LA SUA TRADUZIONE. PRIMA di installare la traduzione occorre installare la Mod. La Scrappy mod la trovate qui: https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-gallery-mod-v12-scrappy.39327/

Update 20/06/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Foot of the mountains" version "12".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Foot of the mountains" versione "12".

Here is the Italian translation of "Foot of the mountains" version "11".

IMPORTANT: IT IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE DEFINITIVE VERSION (not Beta).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Foot of the mountains" version "11".

IMPORTANTE: E' ESCLUSIVAMENTE PER LA VERSIONE DEFINITIVA (non Beta).

Il link è: Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
can you re-up these files? mega link is gone

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
i trieds walkthrough but i ended in being stuck ..game keep saying me i need more reputation and i scene...i never beeen able to use the wiskyes on william so i guess it's that scene i missing that prevent me to continue...and its a pity cuz i must restasrt from beginning again...this is a pain..so maybe i'll try this cheat mod even if adon't know how it's working and u can obtain with it..or maybe i sholud see for some save files after the william-whiskyes thing...if someone have a save after this scene i can give it a try
p-s- was unable to smoke the second joint with my sister too...no matter what i try no option available
There's a Cheat Menu Mod link for both games in the 1st page and the instruction on installing the mod seems pretty easy. But I dunno if you do that early on in the game would ruin some of the experience.
For instance: new characters introduction and their reaction/feelings progression. I mean I like seeing how the characters change throughout the game, so a bit grinding would be nice, but too much grinding would really kill the mood lol.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What's the difference between the First game and the second ?
The first starts out with super grind heavy game that is MC centered with females that though have a strong sex drive supposedly (based on the grind MC has to go through to get anywhere you might have your doubts about that though) and a brain, then towards the end suddenly they lose their brain and enter in game easy unbelievable blackmail and abusive other dick. Second is mostly about abusive other dick/pussy.

First is just not worth playing unless you are in love with the main female and then should stop around update 10 (for fans of abusive dick, well is it worth those few scenes to go through that grind? I would say no, then again I am no fan :p), second is mostly for those that like a certain tag overall or really do not mind it, but is less grind heavy. Story is even worse though with a rushed end.

Last edited:

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
The first starts out with super grind heavy game that is MC centered with females that though have a strong sex drive supposedly (based on the grind MC has to go through to get anywhere you might have your doubts about that though) and a brain, then towards the end suddenly they lose their brain and enter in game easy unbelievable blackmail and abusive other dick. Second is mostly about abusive other dick/pussy.

First is just not worth playing unless you are in love with the main female and then should stop around update 10 (for fans of abusive dick, well is it worth those few scenes to go through that grind? I would say no, then again I am no fan :p), second is mostly for those that like a certain tag overall or really do not mind it, but is less grind heavy. Story is even worse though with a rushed end.
About grinding, if I wanna install cheat mod, at what point in game should I do it? I'm currently at week 3 or 4 of the 1st game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
About grinding, if I wanna install cheat mod, at what point in game should I do it? I'm currently at week 3 or 4 of the 1st game.
As far as I am concerned as soon as possible, if the mod or mod post does not say you should wait till after certain point, use from day 1. Been awhile for me so do not remember if there were any restrictions.

Reactions: jooojaaa
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes