jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
As far as I am concerned as soon as possible, if the mod or mod post does not say you should wait till after certain point, use from day 1. Been awhile for me so do not remember if there were any restrictions.
Much appreciated buddy.

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
I dont know how to finish this game. I got rid of lee, spent some time with debbie , mia and a couple of other girls. What do i have to do now ?

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
Can somebody please tell me the ending, please, specifically is there any NTR in the ending? I tried search function, and there are some posts linking ending cut scene, but it's since been deleted from MEGA.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I think first episode is the slowest game I have ever played,it is slow even with cheats that eliminate grinding because scenes are still showed with slow improvements each time .With grinding it was insane and unplayable...

Last edited:
Reactions: kadaroll

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
I think first episode is the slowest game I have ever played,it is slow even with cheats that eliminate grinding becausescenes are stilo showed with slow improvements each time .With grinding it was insane and unplayable...
I lost 5 kilos because I rejected repetitive scenes

Reactions: kadaroll

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Why is there no hints in V2, I'm stuck and trying to progress Lee, He had sniper on Melinda but instead wants to seduce her, how do i progress this? I can keep repeating the wrestling scene but nothing happens.

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 235236

Overview:
You play as Daniel , who returned home to find his parents murdered... Not knowing how to handle the situation, he decided to accept the invitation of William, the partner of his father, and thought it's best for him to move and live with them temporarily, until the investigation is done. Unbeknownst to him, moving will lead him closer to finding out the clues of the murder, and maybe finding the love of his life...​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-02
Game Updated: 2021-04-01
Developer: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: 5.0 Finale
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Saves from previous FOTM chapter won't work

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.5): - MEGA -
Android v7a
(v0.5): - MEGA -
Android Phones
(v4.0): - MEGA -
Simulators
(v4.0): - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID*

Foot Of The Mountains 1

Holiday Standalone Episode

Extras: Gallery Mod - FAN SIGN - FAN SIGN2 - Cheat Menu Mod - v10 Hints - SAVE - Help - Walkthrough+Saves - Spanish Translation Thread - Less Grind Mod - Help

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 289223 View attachment 289214 View attachment 289218 View attachment 289219 View attachment 289221 View attachment 289216 View attachment 289224 View attachment 289225 View attachment 289226
View attachment 289228 View attachment 182521 View attachment 268195 View attachment 268196 View attachment 268197 View attachment 289222 View attachment 289215 View attachment 289220 View attachment 293129
Can't say I enjoyed playing it. Too much grinding just to unlock some scene and the result doesn't seem satisfying. Also I had to follow a walkthrough constantly and still there were time I didn't know what tf the walkthrough was saying cause it didn't match my game. Had to drop it before completing the 1st part sadly. I feel like this type of game needs to have complete direction built in game so players doesn't get lost. Cause the amount of time I had to repeat one scene to unlock something is ridiculous. Without A walkthrough I would have given up a long time ago

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes