Shred_Smiler

Oct 1, 2021
Can someone help? When i decide to leave Shirleys sex party to follow Melinda, I get the message:
"You have low relationship points and another missing scene, get your relationship points to 900 and finish others scenes!"
My relationship points with Melinda are over 3300! So whats wrong here? There are no new events or storylines where i can see other scenes

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
I just finished playing everything and i must say... i only did it for Melinda!
If you are wondering why there is no walkthrough for V 5.0 it's because there is no need for it, the V 4.0 is enough since after that there will be a final scene where choices don't matter(you can actually choose everything).
So i would like to really thank Chemmy for the WT, considering how bad the structure of the game is i can only imagine how painful it was to make a WT for it, so thanks a lot!!

Reactions: Chemmy

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi wondering if ntr is avoidable? There are 50 pages from the search I read thru like 10 but it's confusing so I'm just asking is it avoidable all of it?
Or is it forced?

Thank you for your time

Penubabl

Oct 30, 2019
I am in version 5. Lee is gone but there seams to be no end. Does the story about the kidnapped people resolve itself in this version?

ja92313828

Jan 15, 2019
Very good game in both chapters but... a twisted and forced ending in my opinion.
Finally MC got all the gurls but... No imagination "something" between them like Melinda & Rhonda or Ann & Melinda (consciously) or at the end Rhonda & Ann.

4.5 of 5 stars

Dylan003

Sep 5, 2017
Hey y'all. Hoping you guys can help me get unstuck in this game. I'm pretty early in FotM1 and I am completely stuck with Rhonda. I can't get the BJ at the swing which I know dominoes the rest of her scenes. I thought Skipping the toilet fixing would help but it doesn't seem to have changed anything. Does anyone know all of the requirements needed to unlock that scene? It's not a matter of relationship or Inhibition as I've altered those up and down with no success. Any help would be super appreciated!

Dylan003

Sep 5, 2017
Also, how in gods name do you unlock the bathroom? It feels like the whole game is behind it but it never unlocks unless you choose the skip option, but that always feels like you're missing content...

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes