Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Can Anybody tell me How to get Melinda without a Shirt. Dosn´t matter Where cause she dosnt remove it anywhere.
I tried everything. And one more Question: How to get the Melinda Scene in 'Bathroom? cause the text says Sex with Ann is locked, but I had Sex with her before in the Barn!
And to the Walkthrough: Who has written it? its more Confusing then explaining!

Reactions: malf
D

Deleted member 42

Can Anybody tell me How to get Melinda without a Shirt. Dosn´t matter Where cause she dosnt remove it anywhere.
I tried everything. And one more Question: How to get the Melinda Scene in 'Bathroom? cause the text says Sex with Ann is locked, but I had Sex with her before in the Barn!
And to the Walkthrough: Who has written it? its more Confusing then explaining!
how did you get the sex scene in barn? i can't get it at all, i try to prank her on bathroom and it says locked sex scene. dunno how to get melinda without shirt either but i'd appreciate it if you told me how to get the barn one

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
how did you get the sex scene in barn? i can't get it at all, i try to prank her on bathroom and it says locked sex scene. dunno how to get melinda without shirt either but i'd appreciate it if you told me how to get the barn one
You have to talk with Ann first at 12 O´Clock for pranking Melinda next day at 12. then talked with Ann some more Times the next days at 12 O´ Clock.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
AND I STILL HAVE THE QUESTION HOW TO CONVINCE MELINDA!!!!!!!!
Cause the Scene from 12´O Clock with Melinda (Milking) dosn´t Convince Melinda any further then before!
SO their is still no Shirt up Scene in Bedroom!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 42

You have to talk with Ann first at 12 O´Clock for pranking Melinda next day at 12. then talked with Ann some more Times the next days at 12 O´ Clock.
i did talk to her and pranked melinda A LOT but still sex scene not triggered, am i missing something else or am i on a loop?

kikokiko

Aug 18, 2018
edit: i did put the worm on toilet but it says "an sex scene locked"

what worm? how to get that, and dunno about the shirt lol but i did the tennis event though
click on then u have to search in that area in black to find the worm
did u find away to convince melinda to pull of her shirt???

kitten236

Jun 2, 2017
Anybody got a save to Give her the ring and ask for both favors (Tennis and main bathroom) please

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
It is confusing as to whether certain content that is mentioned is actually available in this update?

I have massaged Melinda topless at the tennis club, but cannot get her to lift her shirt in her bedroom, after the barn scene at 20.00. As there is no 'choice' option in the scene, and no message about number of points I am assuming you cannot do it now.

Ann talked about motorboating and said she would plan it, and there is a scene in the "bathroom fixing" scenario where Melinda puts the MC's cock back in his pants whilst Ann is watching, but I would hardly call that motorboating.

Does the bathroom ever get fixed?

Up the ladder at 18.00 spying there is an occasional scene of Melinda lying in bed and you get a choice "Go In" which so far hasn't triggered - anyone 'got in'?

Was Linda (the tennis partner) ever introduced and what is her clinic - anyone found that yet?

On a couple of occasions the MC says he needs to talk or ask his Uncle about 'this or that' - hasn't happened on my trials yet?

There are several times when you gat a pop up in capital letters saying something like "THat is all" and there are several times when it doesn't which would suggest I need to do more grind???

I managed to fuck Ann once and then same set up and I got a 'capitals' message offering 3 different reasons why I couldn't do it again.

Reactions: Gandalf78

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy new spring everybody!
Please check the Opening Post where the walk through is located - it literally says grind on the epic scale
(you need 10+20+30+ times of every dialogue choice that has effects on the NPCs to actually advance)

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Happy new spring everybody!
Please check the Opening Post where the walk through is located - it literally says grind on the epic scale
(you need 10+20+30+ times of every dialogue choice that has effects on the NPCs to actually advance)
Link please
and Really: 20-30 Times!! THE SAME DIALOGUE!?
Oh you mean the OP WalkT. then No Link :)

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this that is in text format and will not require me going through it to remove pages of format coding from it to make it even somewhat readable? I appreciate whom wrote the one on the op but it is rtf format and not even sure what that is and I have that opened in notepad and its a pain

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Walkthrough on the OP was a word document - resetting margins and spacing and I got it to a manageable 4 pages.
The problem is that it is a bit chaotic in structure as it is pretty much a sandbox game, and I think it is not bang up to date even if it says v2.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes