megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
MC: "My parents were murdered under mysterious circumstances, and now I'm living with my relatives a couple weeks later. What should I be focusing on? I know...getting laid! lalalalalala"

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
The headers of the webp are corrupt.

It's very hard to see how someone could play this game without missing a ton of content without going through the scripts and looking at the images.

Sep 8, 2018
The headers of the webp are corrupt.

It's very hard to see how someone could play this game without missing a ton of content without going through the scripts and looking at the images.
Well if you mean, extracting the cgi from .rpa file, they all enrypted somehow. I'm not able to see them in any way. Can you see them with webp editor?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
In the Image Viewer there are pics of a main bathroom scene where it looks like the MC is in a white bathrobe and with Auntie who then gives him a handjob - haven't seen that in the game or any clue about it?

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
It is confusing as to whether certain content that is mentioned is actually available in this update?

I have massaged Melinda topless at the tennis club, but cannot get her to lift her shirt in her bedroom, after the barn scene at 20.00. As there is no 'choice' option in the scene, and no message about number of points I am assuming you cannot do it now.

Ann talked about motorboating and said she would plan it, and there is a scene in the "bathroom fixing" scenario where Melinda puts the MC's cock back in his pants whilst Ann is watching, but I would hardly call that motorboating.

Does the bathroom ever get fixed?

Up the ladder at 18.00 spying there is an occasional scene of Melinda lying in bed and you get a choice "Go In" which so far hasn't triggered - anyone 'got in'?

Was Linda (the tennis partner) ever introduced and what is her clinic - anyone found that yet?

On a couple of occasions the MC says he needs to talk or ask his Uncle about 'this or that' - hasn't happened on my trials yet?

There are several times when you gat a pop up in capital letters saying something like "THat is all" and there are several times when it doesn't which would suggest I need to do more grind???

I managed to fuck Ann once and then same set up and I got a 'capitals' message offering 3 different reasons why I couldn't do it again.
hello bonhomie

I played this update yesterday and as you are asking several things I will tell you what I have achieved

I do not know if it's everything but it's what I was able to achieve

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
OK what am I doing wrong? I can never go to the bathroom and click on anything to initiate the spying peep hole thing. It's always a closed door or I'm in there trying to fix the toilet.... which I can't seem to fix either. :confused:

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
OK what am I doing wrong? I can never go to the bathroom and click on anything to initiate the spying peep hole thing. It's always a closed door or I'm in there trying to fix the toilet.... which I can't seem to fix either. :confused:
thats the wrong bathroom

to use the peep hole go to your room and the bathroom is on the right side the last spot

Reactions: SomeOldFart

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
What I was referring to, not sure I was clear on my original post is that its not a margins issue but gibberish coding example in the spoilers tag. I have spent a long time as i literally look at every line to see if words are separated due to the coding lingo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Sorry I am confused - the peephole [ or are there 2? ] are they in the bedroom or in the shower room which is the last location on the right of the row of places to go along the bottom of the screen?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Sorry I am confused - the peephole [ or are there 2? ] are they in the bedroom or in the shower room which is the last location on the right of the row of places to go along the bottom of the screen?
It is in the bathroom that you take a shower you have to take one and should autofind it

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Oh! I already tortured to press the keys. All the characters are great, wonderful story. But this sandbox just kills. I do not know what progress I have and how much is left. Here I sit and think, maybe open the game archive and just enjoy the images :unsure:?

Sep 8, 2018
Oh! I already tortured to press the keys. All the characters are great, wonderful story. But this sandbox just kills. I do not know what progress I have and how much is left. Here I sit and think, maybe open the game archive and just enjoy the images :unsure:?
I did that. It is better. Cause game needs some improvement on gameplay.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes