Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I need Help Games crashes when selecting Can I put the jeans too? After picking apples?
The only thing that comes to mind, if you switch from beta version to version, one of the files might of got messed up, it happen to me before, but this is what i do every time when a newer version get's release

I delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder from C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Then i will move my save/'s out of the game folder to my desktop, FootOfTheMountains-V6.11Beta-pc\game\saves

Then i delete the whole FootOfTheMountains-V6.11Beta-pc folder

Extract the game again, start it up, close it out as soon as it gets to the title screen, move my save/'s back over, just the save, not the auto saves or the persistent file, start the game again and load my save

Already did the option for quite some time now, doesn't trigger the scene yet :/

Edit:- can someone give me a save where the event with blindfold aunt starts? Please!
load your save, i will take a look at it since i'm not doing nothing

Reactions: juanito

Aceyx3

Apr 17, 2018
The only thing that comes to mind, if you switch from beta version to version, one of the files might of got messed up, it happen to me before, but this is what i do every time when a newer version get's release

I delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder from C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Then i will move my save/'s out of the game folder to my desktop, FootOfTheMountains-V6.11Beta-pc\game\saves

Then i delete the whole FootOfTheMountains-V6.11Beta-pc folder

Extract the game again, start it up, close it out as soon as it gets to the title screen, move my save/'s back over, just the save, not the auto saves or the persistent file, start the game again and load my save

load your save, i will take a look at it since i'm not doing nothing

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Its my save, I played with it on the last release as well.
it seem's it's been done already since ann is at 100% on her progress bar, it's a 1 time event that happens that can't be repeated, and since melinda has been stung by bee's it's pass the scene where you grope melinda's ass while checking the nest and ann catch you

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
So the scene can't be done is what you're saying? What should I do now? :/
not that scene since it's a 1 time thing, all you can do now with that save is to replay the scenes that can be seen and to finish off melinda progress bar to see the ending scenes

give me some time and i will make a save so you can see it

Last edited:

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Here is my 6.11 beta walkthrough

whats in my walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my save zip/rar file

5.0 final complete, if you want to start at the end of 5.0 final and work through 6.11 beta
6.11 beta complete save, this is a completed save where the game will end when you go to the next day
6.11 beta scene replay save, this save here is where you can replay scenes without it ending, there is a text document listing all the scenes that can be seen, and a scene to avoid so the game wont end and kick you back to the title screen

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

how these saves are made, i followed my owned walkthrough that i made

5.0 final complete save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 580
Melinda Relationship: 630
Ann Relationship: 620
Melinda Suspicious: -16
Massage Points: 20
Rhonda Inhibitions: -50
Money: 615

6.11 beta completed save
Rhonda Relationship: 655
Melinda Relationship: 1390
Ann Relationship: 635
Melinda Suspicious: -17
Massage Points: 29
Rhonda Inhibitions: -16
Money: 1220

Melinda 100%
Rhonda 100%
Ann 100%

6.11 beta scene replay save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 690
Melinda Relationship: 1285
Ann Relationship: 580
Melinda Suspicious: -17
Massage Points: 30
Rhonda Inhibitions: 25
Money: 1255

Melinda 88% (so you can see all the scenes, along with the one that makes her progress go up to 100%, read the text document)
Rhonda 100%
Ann 100%

from now on, when every update gets release, i'm just going to keep adding to it, not doing another one from start to end again, took way to long

WT was updated again, sorry about that, when i was following it to make my 6.11 save for scene replay, it was off since i was switching from 6.0 to 6.1 and then again to 6.11 while i was making the wt, i guess it bugged something out on my end, but it's right now
I noticed something about the walk-through. For example, when you go see ann to the fix bathroom instead of taking half the time, it takes full hour and you can't do the other event. Also, some events have changed from the walk-through, and some events played a little bit earlier; for example, I started working with barbara by the second week on monday. I just wanted to inform you about it, have a good one

Reactions: EguHCTBEHuqT

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
So the scene can't be done is what you're saying? What should I do now? :/
here is your save, just go to melinda's room at 18:00 to see it

I noticed something about the walk-through. For example, when you go see ann to the fix bathroom instead of taking half the time, it takes full hour and you can't do the other event. Also, some events have changed from the walk-through, and some events played a little bit earlier; for example, I started working with barbara by the second week on monday. I just wanted to inform you about it, have a good one
I guess a lot got changed from 5.0 to 6.11, well time to start that grind again from the start to end then, i know about barbara, didn't know about the other stuff, thank's i will start on that later today or tomorrow, better yet, i will just wait until final get's release before i start on it

Last edited:

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
here is your save, just go to melinda's room at 18:00 to see it

I guess a lot got changed from 5.0 to 6.11, well time to start that grind again from the start to end then, i now about barbara, didn't know about the other stuff, thank's i will start on that later today or tomorrow, better yet, i will just wait until final get's release before i start on it
No problem

Predat0r

May 20, 2019
Got a very similar problem on PC at this same choice in the game, but instead of crashing the game resets to the main menu
I found a solution to the problem.

Make sure you first activate the 1600 bathroom - hide towels / 1700 take pills in bathroom scenes and the game will not reset to the main menu in the apple scenes.

TBanks

Dec 17, 2018
Several issues:
1. Can't advance Ann story, I bought her the dress, did the diary, now she wants me to buy the dress again but its not available and the milking prank has advanced so I can't give it to her.
2. Sunbathing scene won't advance, stuck on Ann showing up.
3. Rhonda won't advance, just keep getting HJ at the lake

IMO, your progression is too complicated. Must to exact right event on the correct day of the week at the right time of day, if missed have to go through the whole week again.

Reactions: juanito

Booblover68

Jul 11, 2017
I'am at 100% with Ann, but even if i'am progressing with Melinda and Rhonda, their rate will stay at 30 %.... more hints won't be enough for advancing.

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
man, this game really needs an walkthrough/scenes-mod (like Mythic Manor f.e.), so you don't miss anything - right now it's just too annoying and it takes much too long, to play it several times o_O

or i'll have to wait, until it's finished and there's a final walkthrough at least....but damn, i want to go on with Melinda and Rhonda :oops::cry:

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes