Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
go set a stone trap for melinda and melinda has also been stung by bee's while cleaning the barn and checking the nest

wednesday
9:00, go to melinda, so what do we have today?, eggs, ask her to lay down, you have a nice body, [green text] say it again, yes, can you help me?

after you go to yoga a few times with melinda at 11:00, you will get that icon on your screen
i do that over 30 times have green text but don `t have scene maybe i have in final version i will see :(

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i do that over 30 times have green text but don `t have scene maybe i have in final version i will see :(
i think it's link to another scene you have to do with her, i don't know, but i got it in mine, and odd that you didn't get it in yours and you are at 100%

Reactions: brandson

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i think it's link to another scene you have to do with her, i don't know, but i got it in mine, and odd that you didn't get it in yours and you are at 100%
that is why i ask them to let us play after we finish not to jump to main menu ! if i skip some scenes i want to play them and some scenes to play again ! this is stupid to finish update and go out from game !!!

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
Hey guys, just two questions (although i could ask 100, i guess^^):

1. In the new update it's possible, to fix the (main) bathroom instantly. Is it reasonable to do so - and if yes, at which point? Or just wait, unless it's fixed automatically (at least, i understand it will do so)?

2. About the pranks: You can do only one of them, is that correct? Milking scene OR bathromm-prank?

And as i read here - i believe Chemmy wrote it (thx for your massive help & work here!) - it's better to do the milking-prank, as it offers more content, right?

Many thanks in advance, have fun playing & a nice day! :)

(p.s.: english is not my native language, so i hope, it's possible to understand me half-decent :cool::geek:)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hey guys, just two questions (although i could ask 100, i guess^^):

1. In the new update it's possible, to fix the (main) bathroom instantly. Is it reasonable to do so - and if yes, at which point? Or just wait, unless it's fixed automatically (at least, i understand it will do so)?

2. About the pranks: You can do only one of them, is that correct? Milking scene OR bathromm-prank?

And as i read here - i believe Chemmy wrote it (thx for your massive help & work here!) - it's better to do the milking-prank, as it offers more content, right?

Many thanks in advance, have fun playing & a nice day! :)

(p.s.: english is not my native language, so i hope, it's possible to understand me half-decent :cool::geek:)
for the prank, yeah you can do the prank in the bathroom before it's fix, but it doesn't trigger anything and it will lock ann's content which is needed, the only thing about the bathroom prank is to see the scenes that takes place there, the pranking with ann doing milking is the one you want since that one will unlock ann's content along with melinda as well, the pranking is a 1 time event, along with the melinda blindfold and handcuff prank scene, which is needed to get ann to 100%

Reactions: Merseault

HErberF21

Aug 14, 2017
I'm so confused I have done everything but I cant get melinda to give me a boobjob can somebody please help????

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Hii everyone,

İm reading the walkthrough it says "click on the massage icon" whick icon ? where ?did i miss hidden icon or ?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I'm so confused I have done everything but I cant get melinda to give me a boobjob can somebody please help????
keep doing pills at 17:00 in the bathroom

Hii everyone,

İm reading the walkthrough it says "click on the massage icon" whick icon ? where ?did i miss hidden icon or ?
after some time when going to yoga with melinda, you will get a scene where melinda sits on you doing yoga, after you will end up with a massage scene, then a new icon will pop up on your screen beside barbara, i added that in as a time killer and to get money

jarbi lord

Jul 19, 2017
the first one occurs when Melinda asks you to help her when talking with Ann in the afternoon
Could you please explain it in more detail? I can not get to that moment. You mean dinner at 7:00 p.m.? I talk to Ann but Melinda does not say anything to help her. Thank you!!!!! Excuse my English.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Could you please explain it in more detail? I can not get to that moment. You mean dinner at 7:00 p.m.? I talk to Ann but Melinda does not say anything to help her. Thank you!!!!! Excuse my English.
if you are talking about these 2 scenes here, then here is how

The first one, do this on thursday
14:00, go to ann, outside to the right, how is it going?, i know you're doing it too, just that, then melinda shows up asking for help, then pick the option, pretend you have back pain

The 2nd one, can be done on any day
10:00, go to melinda, outside to the right, pruning the vine, look at her boobs, focus, more, maybe it's a little lower?, ouch, i think i hurt my balls

if you're not getting them scenes, then you are not far enough in the game for them to trigger

This is from patreon:
  • FOTM V6.9 with walkthrough early July
  • FOTM V7 mid to late July
  • TU II eP2 late July early August
if that is a complete walkthrough from start to end, then there is no need for me to redo mine then when it comes out

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
Maybe in future update.. Melinda route
V.6.9 : Love, BJ, still no sex (cockblock by rhonda or uncle) lol
V.7.0 : First Sex (horrraaaaayyyy)

er_bor

Jan 9, 2019
Chemmy, thanks for help) Your Walkthrough helps...))) my fingers are almost wiped off by the buttons, but I have the progress)))

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Maybe in future update.. Melinda route
V.6.9 : Love, BJ, still no sex (cockblock by rhonda or uncle) lol
V.7.0 : First Sex (horrraaaaayyyy)
no ! V7.0 peek under dress on ladder ! V8.0 peek under dress no panties ! V9.0 little touch ! V10.0 little lick ! and maybe if she like you can finger her in V15.0 and put your dick inside in V30.0 :)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Chemmy, thanks for help) Your Walkthrough helps...))) my fingers are almost wiped off by the buttons, but I have the progress)))
thanks, but it needs to be redone since scenes trigger a lot earlier than before, waiting to see if that walkthrough from 6.9 is complete from start to end before i redo mine, i also use unren.bat, so all i have to do is hold a button down

no ! V7.0 peek under dress on ladder ! V8.0 peek under dress no panties ! V9.0 little touch ! V10.0 little lick ! and maybe if she like you can finger her in V15.0 and put your dick inside in V30.0 :)
no ! you tongue her bootyhole in v30.0 after the poker game, she finally allows you to get into her legendary panties but only the tip in v35.9

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes