Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
Completed recent update but still 77% with Melinda just wondering if you can follow Melinda after she disappears after milking event
When you go to her to milk the cow , choose "Can I try" , after the whole thing she will say something about you going ahead . After the script ends, go again at that zone , you will see her cooling of in a outdoor shower.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
in the game walk-through version6.11 beta it says Barbara does not show up until the second week but in the game she shows up in the first week . Is this a bug or is it that normal ?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
in the game walk-through version6.11 beta it says Barbara does not show up until the second week but in the game she shows up in the first week . Is this a bug or is it that normal ?
I talked about this a page back and posted in red text for my WT post that it needs to be redone, some things where change from 5.0 final to 6.11 beta where some scenes are trigger a lot earlier than before, i'm waiting for final or 6.9 early next month before i redo it, since there will be a wt that comes with 6.9, just not sure if it will be from start to end or just for new content that's in 6.9, once i find out than i will know if i need to remake it from start to end

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
Just "finished" this version and I'm kind of mad. Did it only referencing the guide and not going through it step by step. Now the game is locked where I have 100% Melinda and Ann but only 40% Rhonda and I can't finish her route because the game just shuts me out. It should give an option whether I want to get that final scene or keep going. Now I'm going to have to replay a shitload of this grindy game just to figure out how to 100% all 3 before the end hits me.

Also taking out the BACK button is a HORRIBLE idea. With how opaque the system is for progressing or not, we don't know if we are permanently screwing ourselves for taking a wrong choice, so we need that button to play safely.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I am hopping that the M.C. gets the option to kick out the uncle and take all the lady's for himself at some point in the game and repeatable content Evan after all content for charters story's are done hopefully .

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
So I have a bug where the game kicks me out in the jeans scene after helping Melinda with the apples. Anyone knows any fix? Android version btw. Don't tell me I need to repeat all this grind in PC...

bloodyytopi

Oct 14, 2018
So I have a bug where the game kicks me out in the jeans scene after helping Melinda with the apples. Anyone knows any fix? Android version btw. Don't tell me I need to repeat all this grind in PC...
This is a bug,wait for upgrade

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes