Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
what day is that bro?
for setting the trap, hiding eggs and getting worms, between 9:00-11:00, then again from 13:00-17:00

helping melinda with eggs for trap and hide eggs happens on wednesday and thuesday at 9:00,

for worm use

ann 9:00
rhonda at 12:00
melinda at 17:00

my friend pls tell me the exact walkthrough
first set if when you are fixing the batrhroom
2nd set is when you are picking apples and you help melinda
3rd set is sunbathing with rhonda
4th set, the top 2 is going to the lake with ann on sunday when you go to church
4th set bottom 2, when you enter the bathroom at 18:00

is this pic in this update ?
no, it's been in the game, all 4 images are from fixing the bathroom, top 2 is when you are working on the toilet, the bottom 2 is when you prank her in the bathroom you are working on

please give me a save before v 6.11
you can find my 5.0 final save in the op

Last edited:
Reactions: ninos87

ninos87

Mar 11, 2019
happens on wednesday and thuesday at 9:00

4th set, the top 2 is going to the lake with ann on sunday when you go to church

no, it's been in the game, all 4 images are from fixing the bathroom, top 2 is when you are working on the toilet, the bottom 2 is when you prank her in the bathroom you are working on

oh ok thx bro

crusher3

Jun 27, 2019
for setting the trap, hiding eggs and getting worms, between 9:00-11:00, then again from 13:00-17:00

helping melinda with eggs for trap and hide eggs happens on wednesday and thuesday at 9:00,

for worm use

ann 9:00
rhonda at 12:00
melinda at 17:00

my friend im just starting when will i fix the bathroom where to go 1st?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
my friend im just starting when will i fix the bathroom where to go 1st?
every time you click on the bathroom to work on it, click no, then you will start on trying to fix it, keep repeating and you will get them scenes, but is you click yes when you click on the bathroom, you will end up fixing it and wont be able to see them scenes

crusher3

Jun 27, 2019
every time you click on the bathroom to work on it, click no, then you will start on trying to fix it, keep repeating and you will get them scenes, but is you click yes when you click on the bathroom, you will end up fixing it and wont be able to see them scenes
master i dont get it im just starting this game i dont know how to start and what is the exact walkthrough please help me :(

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
master i dont get it im just starting this game i dont know how to start and what is the exact walkthrough please help me :(
the first week is all about building up relationship points, learning where the ladder is at and learning that melinda goes to tennis on sunday, week 2 is when everything starts, including working on the bathroom

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes