Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I mean to say are you the developer and you are not telling us
lol na, i played this game from start to end a good amount of times, there is still 1 scene i haven't seen yet, melinda spanking you, came across the image what i unpack and looked at them

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
lol na, i played this game from start to end a good amount of times, there is still 1 scene i haven't seen yet, melinda spanking you, came across the image what i unpack and looked at them
I would like to see that - is it just a single frame?
Any hint where it takes place from the render background.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I would like to see that - is it just a single frame?
Any hint where it takes place from the render background.
looks like it takes place in the morning, the scenes before it, she grabs you by the ear, but this is the only image of it, not sure if it's really in the game, a place holder, or it was in a early version of the game and was remove, i did start playing when this game was first replace, but can't remember if it was in it or not

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
looks like it takes place in the morning, the scenes before it, she grabs you by the ear, but this is the only image of it, not sure if it's really in the game, a place holder, or it was in a early version of the game and was remove, i did start playing when this game was first replace, but can't remember if it was in it or not
when this happened ???

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes