Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: koreko and ninos87

jarbi lord

Jul 19, 2017
if you are talking about these 2 scenes here, then here is how

The first one, do this on thursday
14:00, go to ann, outside to the right, how is it going?, i know you're doing it too, just that, then melinda shows up asking for help, then pick the option, pretend you have back pain

The 2nd one, can be done on any day
10:00, go to melinda, outside to the right, pruning the vine, look at her boobs, focus, more, maybe it's a little lower?, ouch, i think i hurt my balls

if you're not getting them scenes, then you are not far enough in the game for them to trigger

if that is a complete walkthrough from start to end, then there is no need for me to redo mine then when it comes out

A million thanks
You're a machine. How is it possible that you know all the ins and outs of memory ????? Very friendly. That's how I got it without problems.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
A million thanks
You're a machine. How is it possible that you know all the ins and outs of memory ????? Very friendly. That's how I got it without problems.
i done a full playthrough a few times now, i can remember a good mount of the content off the top of my head, on top of that, made my WT from start to end twice and helping others on getting scenes to trigger, i'm glade you were able to get them to trigger for you, i'm just waiting on updates now on this game a long with others that i play, so i been playing catch up on tv shows and try to help people if i can when i'm on the site for this game and others

Last edited:
Reactions: roro

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've seen an explanation for this earlier on this thread, but I'm apparently still doing this wrong. I am trying to find Ann at night after dinner.
  1. I go to close up the shed by the Barn (I'm doing it "alone" now, although Melinda is still being shown when I do it, and she still has lines of dialogue).

2. I go to the Kitchen, where the icon of Ann is being shown on the bottom navigation. Daniel, of course, wonders where she could be.

3. I go to the Bathroom to see if she's there. The only options presented are to either:
    • Make sure the toilet bowl is clean; or
    • Don't
Of course, cleaning the toilet builds relationship with Melinda, but I'm not seeing any way to find Ann. I'm positive I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what. I've read past posts where this process is described, but I guess I'm just misunderstanding the order of things.

Apr 22, 2019
I've seen an explanation for this earlier on this thread, but I'm apparently still doing this wrong. I am trying to find Ann at night after dinner.
  1. I go to close up the shed by the Barn (I'm doing it "alone" now, although Melinda is still being shown when I do it, and she still has lines of dialogue).

2. I go to the Kitchen, where the icon of Ann is being shown on the bottom navigation. Daniel, of course, wonders where she could be.

3. I go to the Bathroom to see if she's there. The only options presented are to either:
    • Make sure the toilet bowl is clean; or
    • Don't
Of course, cleaning the toilet builds relationship with Melinda, but I'm not seeing any way to find Ann. I'm positive I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what. I've read past posts where this process is described, but I guess I'm just misunderstanding the order of things.
I am not sure if i understand you correct, but did you try to go to your room and check the hole on the toilet of the room

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am not sure if i understand you correct, but did you try to go to your room and check the hole on the toilet of the room
Oh, I see. Thanks, that helps a lot. :) I was thinking the hole to check was the one I drilled in the main bathroom, not the one in the wall of my own bathroom. I guess I just never made the connection. :oops:

ninos87

Mar 11, 2019
Oh guys I'm stack her help with Melinda 88 what Should I do to make it 100 ?
As you progress through the game, there are so many possibilities to increase your points. Nobody has done the instructions because it is a lot of possibilities.
just do so so that Melinda is well -
yep i will tray thx man
just use the search function ;)
yes i finish the game with 100 now thx guys

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes