wd1307

Jun 23, 2019
Well, I can talk to Ann (and already have) about the diary. At dinner, I can ask her to go to the barn with me, and she says she will. My problem right now is that she doesn't go there. Melinda is still there telling me to be sure to close the door every night. I think it's a bug, because (1) I was already to the point before when she said I should do it alone, but Melinda kept showing up at the barn anyway; and (2) I'm now asking Ann (not Melinda) to go with me to the barn, and I still get Melinda. Don't get me wrong: I love Melinda, but ffs, game, can I please get Ann at the barn instead?
Hmmmm.. I think its bug.. But I had the same issue, after a few grinds, it sorted itself out. Will kyp if I have anything on this..

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

wd1307

Jun 23, 2019
Hmmmm.. I think its bug.. But I had the same issue, after a few grinds, it sorted itself out. Will kyp if I have anything on this..
Ohhh!! Is it the one where you get the option to search the barn with a close up of the barn door with search option, then nothing happens? It looks like the story line stops there. I think that's all there is for this release..

Cj_Demon

Sep 13, 2017
[QUOTE = "qqwweee_123, должность: 2086069, участник: 1387045"]
Я прошу тебя, братан, пожалуйста, дайте мне сохранить
[/ QUOTE]

fusion2018

Jun 1, 2019
hi where does it show character completion percentage I,ve used walkthroughs it said i,m at 100% with all of them and got all scenes and it sent me back to amin menu after last scene with Melinda

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Im sorry to ask because I know this is a hated question, but does anybody know if theres an update schedule for this game?
Information on that is locked behind a paywall. So unless you're a patron, you won't be able to see it until someone with access posts here. There is a post called "July dates", however, so probably within the next couple of weeks. (Note that this latest update was only one week ago, so that fact that you're already asking is a little odd: how long do you think it takes to write code, write dialogue for a game, set up scenes, and render images?)

• Haha
Reactions: Haynaku
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes