VoallaGamers

Oct 12, 2017
Hi, i'm new here and have gone twice ended this game without anything progressed (melinda in 55%, rhonda in 40%, and ann 33%) but i managed to fuck rhonda and ann in many situation. I'm getting frustrated when see the walkthrough here from the start, and why it has some different scene appear at my games (FYI, i've played from spear143 porting in android version). I've tried many times to set scenes with melinda bcs i wanted to finished 1 by 1 character. Can someone here given the valid 6.1.1 beta walktrough? i don't want to restart from beginning again if still like this

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hi, i'm new here and have gone twice ended this game without anything progressed (melinda in 55%, rhonda in 40%, and ann 33%) but i managed to fuck rhonda and ann in many situation. I'm getting frustrated when see the walkthrough here from the start, and why it has some different scene appear at my games (FYI, i've played from spear143 porting in android version). I've tried many times to set scenes with melinda bcs i wanted to finished 1 by 1 character. Can someone here given the valid 6.1.1 beta walktrough? i don't want to restart from beginning again if still like this
My WT needs to be redone, i also said this in red text in that post right above the download of it, why does it need to be redone, because of the changes that was made from 5.0 final to 6.11 beta, some scenes trigger a lot earlier now, i also said i'm waiting on final to get release before i remake it

now to your problem, you can't do 1 by 1 in this game and hit 100% with one at a time, since some scenes with one character will cause others to trigger with another character, you can work on one at a time, but at some point you will need to switch to another one to work on, it also tells you in game, say you are working on ann, at some point you will get the message about her scenes not unlocking before you do stuff with rhonda, same goes for the pranking scene with ann doing the milking, you have to prank melinda to unlock stuff with ann, so all 3 of them needs to be worked on a little at a time, work on one, then switch to another and so on, now for you % with them, it's a lot of repeating with scenes, and buying stuff for them when you go to work for barbara, since i don't know what you have done and what you haven't done, i can't tell you on how to progress since i don't know where you are in with the game.

Reactions: bobbo69

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
I messed up trying this game and now my saves have me to where half the content doesn't come up. How can I find my saves to delete them and start fresh to play this game? I like this one more than most that I have tried.

lillos

May 22, 2017
Guys I am at 100 percent with all girls but I can t have the final scene.the day start again and again without gummy last scene.The only thing,I got the Rhonda s underwear but I never gave it to her.Could be that the problem?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Which location and time does this scene have, guys?

View attachment 335848
full unlock on how to get this

step 1, set a trap for melinda with stones

step 2, on wednesday and/or thursday go to melinda at 9:00 and pick, so what do we have today?, going to get eggs will only happen on them 2 days

step 3, melinda will fall down and get a boo boo, here is the options you need to pick, ask her to remove her pants, massage the inside of her tighs, [green text] don't stop, if you want we can do it somewhere you feel more comfortable, you will tell yourself, maybe at night after taking aurelia home?, by picking the option path i just listed, you will unlock the massage event after the poker game at night

step 4, at 21:00 go to the poker game in the living room and pick these options, [green text] aunt melinda, may i have a drink?, get one more drink for melinda, [green text] don't listen to her, get one more, tell them there's no need, (this option is only if you have scenes for aurelia, yes or no), when you get back home you will see melinda with 2 options, pick do you want to continue the morning massage?, enjoy

Reactions: tuti

Juicebux

Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 235236

Overview:
You play as Daniel , who returned home to find his parents murdered... Not knowing how to handle the situation, he decided to accept the invitation of William, the partner of his father, and thought it's best for him to move and live with them temporarily, until the investigation is done. Unbeknownst to him, moving will lead him closer to finding out the clues of the murder, and maybe finding the love of his life...​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-22
Game Updated: 2019-06-22
Developer/Publisher: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: 6.11 Beta
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (v5.0): - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Extras:
Save and Walkthrough - FAN SIGNATURE - Cheat Menu Mod
thanks to @Chemmy for save + walkthrough
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 289223 View attachment 289214 View attachment 289218 View attachment 289219 View attachment 289221 View attachment 289216 View attachment 289224 View attachment 289225 View attachment 289226
View attachment 289228 View attachment 182521 View attachment 268195 View attachment 268196 View attachment 268197 View attachment 289222 View attachment 289215 View attachment 289220 View attachment 293129
I'm throughly enjoying this game. I hope to see the updates continue!

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes