draxx_US

Jan 20, 2019
can someone help me with a walkthrough please? I tried the first page link but its redirecting to some comments

tuti

Jun 14, 2017
full unlock on how to get this

step 1, set a trap for melinda with stones

step 2, on wednesday and/or thursday go to melinda at 9:00 and pick, so what do we have today?, going to get eggs will only happen on them 2 days

step 3, melinda will fall down and get a boo boo, here is the options you need to pick, ask her to remove her pants, massage the inside of her tighs, [green text] don't stop, if you want we can do it somewhere you feel more comfortable, you will tell yourself, maybe at night after taking aurelia home?, by picking the option path i just listed, you will unlock the massage event after the poker game at night

step 4, at 21:00 go to the poker game in the living room and pick these options, [green text] aunt melinda, may i have a drink?, get one more drink for melinda, [green text] don't listen to her, get one more, tell them there's no need, (this option is only if you have scenes for aurelia, yes or no), when you get back home you will see melinda with 2 options, pick do you want to continue the morning massage?, enjoy
Good, I did it, thank you very much

Reactions: Chemmy

tuti

Jun 14, 2017
full unlock on how to get this

step 1, set a trap for melinda with stones

step 2, on wednesday and/or thursday go to melinda at 9:00 and pick, so what do we have today?, going to get eggs will only happen on them 2 days

step 3, melinda will fall down and get a boo boo, here is the options you need to pick, ask her to remove her pants, massage the inside of her tighs, [green text] don't stop, if you want we can do it somewhere you feel more comfortable, you will tell yourself, maybe at night after taking aurelia home?, by picking the option path i just listed, you will unlock the massage event after the poker game at night

step 4, at 21:00 go to the poker game in the living room and pick these options, [green text] aunt melinda, may i have a drink?, get one more drink for melinda, [green text] don't listen to her, get one more, tell them there's no need, (this option is only if you have scenes for aurelia, yes or no), when you get back home you will see melinda with 2 options, pick do you want to continue the morning massage?, enjoy
very good :d
Untitled-1.jpg

Reactions: Chemmy

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
version 6.9 6.11 or whatevever version
will it still be boring cause they put so little content
i think its better to wait until version 7.0

Commander HS

May 3, 2019
The game crashes on Android after coming back from apple collection when the character removes his pants it crashes and goes back to main menu....plz help

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
hope we play and after we finish all !
if not, then i'm going to use my 6.11 scene replay save, i'm sure there were more scenes added, just like how 5.0 was, from beta to final, a few more scenes were added, maybe your sister was added in for final, since melinda tells you that your sister is coming tomorrow

Jun 1, 2019
if not, then i'm going to use my 6.11 scene replay save, i'm sure there were more scenes added, just like how 5.0 was, from beta to final, a few more scenes were added, maybe your sister was added in for final, since melinda tells you that your sister is coming tomorrow
Hope you're right!

MP-Max

Jun 28, 2018
Time for me to do that grind again from start to end to remake my WT, since it's all kinds of messed up because of the early triggers
You did a good job but you should remove some steps in the walkthrough that any one don't need to do and repeat.
I noticed that because I know this game almost perfectly.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I have tried searching for the answer but was unsuccessful...

How to I trigger the handjob scene with Rhonda after picking apples/help Rhona. I am following the walkthrough but I must have messed up because it keeps saying the handjob option after taking pants off in the bathroom but I never get that option and my points for her have to be high enough now.

I am not sure if this handjob is important or not for getting other scenes, otherwise I may just proceed with out it, but I don't want to get further in the game and can't progress because I never did the handjob.

Does any one know the answer or if its important for progression?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
You did a good job but you should remove some steps in the walkthrough that any one don't need to do and repeat.
I noticed that because I know this game almost perfectly.
yeah i know, i also know the game as well, only reason i added in extra steps that isn't needed is to fill in some of the times doing the day, some is to see all scenes even if they don't count towards the progress bar, i have an idea on what i want to try next with it, just not sure if it will turn out ok

I have tried searching for the answer but was unsuccessful...

How to I trigger the handjob scene with Rhonda after picking apples/help Rhona. I am following the walkthrough but I must have messed up because it keeps saying the handjob option after taking pants off in the bathroom but I never get that option and my points for her have to be high enough now.

I am not sure if this handjob is important or not for getting other scenes, otherwise I may just proceed with out it, but I don't want to get further in the game and can't progress because I never did the handjob.

Does any one know the answer or if its important for progression?
it's not needed for her progress bar, i added that in so people can see the scene, but a lot has changed from 5.0 final to 6.11 beta, things are triggering a lot sooner, i'm waiting on final so i can redo it from start to end

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes