LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Thank you for the information. Also I wasn't asking for a new update. Maybe reread my question at face value. Im just asking about a schedule to have something to go by. Otherwise I would have said "When is the next update?" Thanks again Chief. ;-)

Reactions: Haynaku

MartinDAOC

Jun 17, 2018
Information on that is locked behind a paywall. So unless you're a patron, you won't be able to see it until someone with access posts here. There is a post called "July dates", however, so probably within the next couple of weeks. (Note that this latest update was only one week ago, so that fact that you're already asking is a little odd: how long do you think it takes to write code, write dialogue for a game, set up scenes, and render images?)
Thanks for taking care of us. It can be seen that the game is getting a lot of interest and the population is eager to see how everything goes. Faithful fans will wait and enjoy it. thank you very much. MG

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
To be fair ... this game is a hidden treasure ...

In this day and age, with a vast plethora of games much much less grindy than this, there is no point in wasting 1/2 of your hour of play time just to try one event long enough to get some rewarding scenes.

This game is very bad at hints and very repetitive in beating points into rhetoric early in the game, new players may get a head ache just figuring out where they are in the story, much less whether they can realistically hope for some sort of reward for their trouble.

There are visual aides, therefore everyone must try the mods offered on this thread and get their bearings of and in this game.

MartinDAOC

Jun 17, 2018
yes it is for every player. Who does not have a fixed vuli so it immediately at the beginning deletes and does not play the game. But one who wants more needs to find out new events, the new possibilities that are hidden in this game (thank you to the game developers) so he loves and looks for new possibilities. I also wanted to see everything and know it in time, but in time I understood what direction this game is and that's good. There are very few such games, they are not. Thank you for being there. MG

Reactions: Canto Forte

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
plz the save
he's talking about the massage scene with melinda after dinner at 19:00, 20:00 go outside, arrow up, first it will be ann, then the next night it will be melinda, but you will have to get to the point of the game where you go to work for barbara and right after you get the scene where you buy a planet to keep the snake away from the barn at night

you can find my save link in the op
5.0 final if you want to work on 6.11 beta to see all new content

6.11 complete, all 3 are at 100% but this save will end as soon as you go to the next day, giving you the end scenes and taking you to the main menu, this save will be good for the next update

6.11 scene replay save, this save has all scenes and will not kick you back to the main menu, i added a text document telling you how to see all scenes and what one to avoid so melinda wont hit 100% and the game ends

Reactions: Bashar

crusher3

Jun 27, 2019
he's talking about the massage scene with melinda after dinner at 19:00, 20:00 go outside, arrow up, first it will be ann, then the next night it will be melinda, but you will have to get to the point of the game where you go to work for barbara and right after you get the scene where you buy a planet to keep the snake away from the barn at night

you can find my save link in the op
5.0 final if you want to work on 6.11 beta to see all new content

6.11 complete, all 3 are at 100% but this save will end as soon as you go to the next day, giving you the end scenes and taking you to the main menu, this save will be good for the next update

6.11 scene replay save, this save has all scenes and will not kick you back to the main menu, i added a text document telling you how to see all scenes and what one to avoid so melinda wont hit 100% and the game ends
how to find ur save bro?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those saves from ... April no fools 25th day here to save this day!
Here is my 6.11 beta walkthrough

whats in my walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my save zip/rar file

5.0 final complete, if you want to start at the end of 5.0 final and work through 6.11 beta
6.11 beta complete save, this is a completed save where the game will end when you go to the next day
6.11 beta scene replay save, this save here is where you can replay scenes without it ending, there is a text document listing all the scenes that can be seen, and a scene to avoid so the game wont end and kick you back to the title screen

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

how these saves are made, i followed my owned walkthrough that i made

5.0 final complete save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 580
Melinda Relationship: 630
Ann Relationship: 620
Melinda Suspicious: -16
Massage Points: 20
Rhonda Inhibitions: -50
Money: 615

6.11 beta completed save
Rhonda Relationship: 655
Melinda Relationship: 1390
Ann Relationship: 635
Melinda Suspicious: -17
Massage Points: 29
Rhonda Inhibitions: -16
Money: 1220

Melinda 100%
Rhonda 100%
Ann 100%

6.11 beta scene replay save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 690
Melinda Relationship: 1285
Ann Relationship: 580
Melinda Suspicious: -17
Massage Points: 30
Rhonda Inhibitions: 25
Money: 1255

Melinda 88% (so you can see all the scenes, along with the one that makes her progress go up to 100%, read the text document)
Rhonda 100%
Ann 100%

from now on, when every update gets release, i'm just going to keep adding to it, not doing another one from start to end again, took way to long

as of right now, i need to redo the WT because there is a lot that has change from 5.0 final to 6.11 beta, scenes are triggering a lot earlier than before, but using my 5.0 final save and following the start of 6.11 beta in the WT which is at the bottom of it, you will get to see all the new stuff and hitting 100% with all 3 of them. The WT will be remade once the final version is release

Reactions: Chemmy
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes