omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
while sunbathing when melinda asks do you like someone , when i choose its you it gives me two options i.e 1.Time for your legs 2. Time for you belly, so just wanted to ask is there something more ahead cause i cant slide her swimsuit or do something more with her legs .

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
while sunbathing when melinda asks do you like someone , when i choose its you it gives me two options i.e 1.Time for your legs 2. Time for you belly, so just wanted to ask is there something more ahead cause i cant slide her swimsuit or do something more with her legs .
maybe in final version or next update !

Reactions: omkar99

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I think I could say it louder, but not any clearer, best renpy game I've played. Ever.

The teasing is killing me, that's true, but the feeling of success I've felt after the titjob with Melinda has no match in these games.

I really love the pace, the milestones, the progress... keep working like this, please.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2019
I think I could say louder, but not any cleared, best renpy game I've played. Ever.

The teasing is killing me, that's true, but the feeling of success I've felt after the titjob with Melinda has no match in these games.

I really love the pace, the milestones, the progress... keep working like this, please.
Thank you, so happy you like it :p

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am not sure if i understand you correct, but did you try to go to your room and check the hole on the toilet of the room
So first Melinda started saying she would go with me to the barn. No problems; the scene shows her with me at the barn, explaining that I need to close the door every night. Great.

Then she starts telling me I can just go alone. I had a red message to ask Ann to go with me, so obviously she wasn't. But that was supposed to mean, then, that I went to the barn alone. Instead, Melinda kept showing up and saying what she said before when we were initially going together. Weird.

Now, I have the green message to ask Ann to accompany me to the barn (thanks again for the help). When I click that, she says she will help, but then it's still Melinda showing up at the barn. Do you have this glitch, or are you actually able to meet Ann at the barn now? If this is a known bug, has it already been reported to Serial Number Comics?

brittany9

Jun 29, 2019
Hello i'm stuck at 69% with Ann (i bought her the 2 dresses, the anklet and i give all of these to her) can you help please?

Apr 22, 2019
So first Melinda started saying she would go with me to the barn. No problems; the scene shows her with me at the barn, explaining that I need to close the door every night. Great.

Then she starts telling me I can just go alone. I had a red message to ask Ann to go with me, so obviously she wasn't. But that was supposed to mean, then, that I went to the barn alone. Instead, Melinda kept showing up and saying what she said before when we were initially going together. Weird.

Now, I have the green message to ask Ann to accompany me to the barn (thanks again for the help). When I click that, she says she will help, but then it's still Melinda showing up at the barn. Do you have this glitch, or are you actually able to meet Ann at the barn now? If this is a known bug, has it already been reported to Serial Number Comics?
I don't remember but i dnt have this problem maybe other player can help, ask cheminy

Last edited:

2MC@

Feb 2, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 281, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in <module>
renpy.block_rollback(purge=True)
TypeError: unren_noblock() takes no arguments (1 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 281, in script
python:
File "D:\_RENPY\_ZIP RAR\FootOfTheMountains\FootOfTheMountains-V6Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\_RENPY\_ZIP RAR\FootOfTheMountains\FootOfTheMountains-V6Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in <module>
renpy.block_rollback(purge=True)
TypeError: unren_noblock() takes no arguments (1 given)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Foot Of The Mountains V6Beta
Sat Jun 29 22:19:54 2019

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Chemmy, I was wondering if you've seen this problem before. First Melinda started saying she would go with me to the barn. No problems; the scene shows her with me at the barn, explaining that I need to close the door every night. Great.

Now, I have the green message to ask Ann to accompany me to the barn (thanks again for the help). When I click that, she says she will help, but then it's still Melinda showing up at the barn. Have you seen this glitch? If you have, were you able to resolve it and actually meet Ann at the barn afterward? If this is a known bug, has it already been reported to Serial Number Comics?

Oct 25, 2017
it takes about a month to get an update and it takes only 2 days to complete this version, I hope it is more inhibited Melinda for the next update

wd1307

Jun 23, 2019
CookieMonster666: I got over it. First you meet Mel. You might have options Continue/Massage - select continue. You still have Ann in the kitchen: Mel & Rho in the TV Room; go to farm AGAIN & click UP while Ann is still in the kitchen & you'll get to talk to her about Mel's diary. If you select massage for Mel, you loose the hour there.

Last edited:

wd1307

Jun 23, 2019
Does anything happen with Melinda after
1) you take Mel after the party & ask to touch her boobs
2)option 2 - stroke her thighs during milking (stages 1 to 4, 4 max so far)
3)don't take Mel after party & kiss her boobs or any other options during night massage (not the barn massage)
4) What if I drop worms when Mel is at the bathroom (Yummy boobs, etc., options)
5) Initially Don't fix Toilet/Prank her in the main bathroom (with Ann, Mel asks you not to flash your dick)
6) Initially don't fix the toilet, don't prank - leads to you automatically fixing the toilet with Mel without any options. Does that mean it ends there? It seems to lead to you cleaning the toilet bowl as usual, improving MelRel.
7)What if I don't clean the toilet everyday?
8)Peek at Mel through the hole, pulled up for dirty loo, say Will is the culprit?

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
CookieMonster666: I got over it. First you meet Mel. You might have options Continue/Massage - select continue. You still have Ann in the kitchen: Mel & Rho in the TV Room; go to farm AGAIN & click UP while Ann is still in the kitchen & you'll get to talk to her about Mel's diary. If you select massage for Mel, you loose the hour there.
Well, I can talk to Ann (and already have) about the diary. At dinner, I can ask her to go to the barn with me, and she says she will. My problem right now is that she doesn't go there. Melinda is still there telling me to be sure to close the door every night. I think it's a bug, because (1) I was already to the point before when she said I should do it alone, but Melinda kept showing up at the barn anyway; and (2) I'm now asking Ann (not Melinda) to go with me to the barn, and I still get Melinda. Don't get me wrong: I love Melinda, but ffs, game, can I please get Ann at the barn instead?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes