Jun 11, 2018
Here is my 6.11 beta walkthrough

whats in my walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my save zip/rar file

5.0 final complete, if you want to start at the end of 5.0 final and work through 6.11 beta
6.11 beta complete save, this is a completed save where the game will end when you go to the next day
6.11 beta scene replay save, this save here is where you can replay scenes without it ending, there is a text document listing all the scenes that can be seen, and a scene to avoid so the game wont end and kick you back to the title screen

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

how these saves are made, i followed my owned walkthrough that i made

5.0 final complete save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 580
Melinda Relationship: 630
Ann Relationship: 620
Melinda Suspicious: -16
Massage Points: 20
Rhonda Inhibitions: -50
Money: 615

6.11 beta completed save
Rhonda Relationship: 655
Melinda Relationship: 1390
Ann Relationship: 635
Melinda Suspicious: -17
Massage Points: 29
Rhonda Inhibitions: -16
Money: 1220

Melinda 100%
Rhonda 100%
Ann 100%

6.11 beta scene replay save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 690
Melinda Relationship: 1285
Ann Relationship: 580
Melinda Suspicious: -17
Massage Points: 30
Rhonda Inhibitions: 25
Money: 1255

Melinda 88% (so you can see all the scenes, along with the one that makes her progress go up to 100%, read the text document)
Rhonda 100%
Ann 100%

from now on, when every update gets release, i'm just going to keep adding to it, not doing another one from start to end again, took way to long

WT was updated again, sorry about that, when i was following it to make my 6.11 save for scene replay, it was off since i was switching from 6.0 to 6.1 and then again to 6.11 while i was making the wt, i guess it bugged something out on my end, but it's right now
started a new game wk2 emily shows up and save did not show up onsave page

Last edited:

Cj_Demon

Sep 13, 2017
Can you link me a save to the dish washer one
I don't have any preservation. But you can talk to Ann in the gazebo so that Melinda asks you to help with the washing machine, choose the back pain and then the back massage scene with the cream will open. Repeat three times and when you meet Melinda in the gazebo, when you choose to repair the machine this scene will be repeated.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
why game stop/crash in event with mom when go to bath after garden and take off your jeans ???? need bug fix ??

Reactions: Raki07

vicboc

Jun 10, 2018
My WT was updated yesterday afternoon, i just got done replaying 6.11 using my 5.0 final save while following my own wt, and was able to hit 100% with all 3

so scenes for melinda

lot of pills for 17:00 bathroom
pills for picking apples
scenes when picking apples with her
sunbathing with the swim suit you buy for her
scene when sunbathing when you say nothing after you say i have lotion
ann prank scene with melinda when she is blindfolded and handcuff
outside shower scene after the milking scene
milking scenes
scenes doing church when you try to find out
massage scene after you set a trap for her doing eggs
massage scene at 20:00
massage scenes after the poker game
massage scenes at tennis
scene to touch her boobs after the poker game
scenes at 14:00 when she is in her bedroom
scenes when you clean the barn and check the nest
scene when you go to her when pruning the vines at 10:00
scene with her when you go to ann at 14:00 and ask how's it going, then you pretend to have back pain, try this on thursday
yoga scene at 11:00
jogging alone with her at 11:00

i also think i can make it a shorter grind, going to try that some other time, but for now it's good enough
scene boobsjob in the bathroom Melinda 77% --> 44%

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Can you link me a save to the dish washer one
14:00 go to ann, pick hows it going, and then pick whatever you want after that, i always pick the 2nd option, at the end, melinda shows up asking for help, there is 2 random scenes, one is a tow ring and the other is the dishwasher, the dishwasher always trigger for me on thursday, so try on that day and see if it triggers for you

How to get titjob and footjob with melinda??
titjob, keep going to the bathroom at 16:00 to hide towels, then go back at 17:00 to use pills

footjob, set a stone trap, go the egg stuff in the morning with her, she falls down, ask her to lay down, tell her she has a nice body, pick green text which is say it again, and you will end up getting it, you must have also seen the scene where she is stung by bee's, get that scene by cleaning the barn and checking the nest option

started a new game wk2 emily shows up and save did not show up onsave page
as of right now my WT is off, it was said on page 136, things got changed around from 5.0 to 6.11 beta, so at this point i'm waiting on final to get release before i remake it from start to end, new scenes might get added into final like 5.0 final where a few new scenes were add in

scene boobsjob in the bathroom Melinda 77% --> 44%
i had that happen to me as well before, just keep getting scenes and it will go back up

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
(Query) Can someone please guide me Rhonda's progression? I am stuck at 80. I have completed Melinda & Ann's part.
sunday after church go with her on lake and fuck her there ! at home at 18:00 go to bathroom ask why she is sad ! repeat that buy her panties ... and you get rest of % !

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
and i want to see pics of that footjob ??? i have 100% finished all but never see that scene !!!
go set a stone trap for melinda and melinda has also been stung by bee's while cleaning the barn and checking the nest

wednesday
9:00, go to melinda, so what do we have today?, eggs, ask her to lay down, you have a nice body, [green text] say it again, yes, can you help me?

Where is the massage icon that you need to click at a certain time
after you go to yoga a few times with melinda at 11:00, you will get that icon on your screen

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes