Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Hello guys quick question, i noticed the V 12 walkthrough and some people saying stuff about days, is it any important? I feel like i keep skipping animations and I haven't seen a quarter of the scenes in the game, not sure what i'm doing wrong or if i'm bugged out... Is there any full walkthrough?
For context i haven't been able to work for William, and until a bit ago wasn't able to get the diary after like 40 in game days.
by following the walkthrough, the game can be done in 36 weeks. for my part it worked.
try that: page 761 post 15202

gallux

May 30, 2020
Could someone please pkst a walkthrough for the jax content please? I cant seem to find the wt for it
you have to repeat the Sunday scene at least twice without killing jax, the second time there is more content, Melinda starts to like it ... then go to the street vendor and buy a gun, use it the following Sunday, there will be a new scene where Daniel is tied up...

Kedson123!

Jun 23, 2018
you have to repeat the Sunday scene at least twice without killing jax, the second time there is more content, Melinda starts to like it ... then go to the street vendor and buy a gun, use it the following Sunday, there will be a new scene where Daniel is tied up...
thanks, do you happen to have a save file for it? I have tried the ones in op but the dont seem to match up with the wt

BP87

May 7, 2018
Is there an updated version of v12 with additional content? I have been playing the BETA version. Cheers

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes