Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
What are similar games to foot of the mountains? Preferably with mother / aunt as in this case
Power Vacuum, early development, less content, but better programation, the in game hints, give you to reach and trigger all events easily, Serialnumbercomics, must implement that hint in game for sure, but who kows!

Rocolol

Jul 2, 2020
If you don't like the WT, then don't use it...and definitely don't be disrespectful. You are always free to make your own.
I was not disrespectful... I was just saying that at week 31 the walkthrough looks like it is a week in delay.

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
How do you open the console for cheats? And I've played this game til day 8 and did everything a walkthrough told me to do and only got one gallery pic, I got to have sex with ann a lot but a lot was missing with the Aunt which is the one I want, any other guides out there, and do I need to progress Rhonda to get to the others? Cause I Really do not like Rhonda(Fugly)

May 16, 2020
Go jogging with Malinda, and have sex with Malinda in the cabin. You can actually miss the scene if you pick a diff option like what I did. Luckily I had a save file and ended up redoing the scene to get it unlock.
Can you share this save? please^^

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
How do you open the console for cheats? And I've played this game til day 8 and did everything a walkthrough told me to do and only got one gallery pic, I got to have sex with ann a lot but a lot was missing with the Aunt which is the one I want, any other guides out there, and do I need to progress Rhonda to get to the others? Cause I Really do not like Rhonda(Fugly)
You have to go on with all the characters to see all the scenes .... and if you are only on day 8, do you already want to activate the console to modify the game :eek:? Know that you would only ruin the mechanisms of the game itself (as evidenced by all those who used the cheats) without being able to access many contents because they were modified at random....

aborym

Aug 5, 2017
do this, it solved some of my issues

"I also deleted the foot of the mountains folder from C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy, so i wont have any problems"

May 6, 2019
I tried to bring up the v12 version of the game and this keeps popping up. Does anyone know how to fix it?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 224, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\main.py", line 524, in main
run(restart)
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 35, in script
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1371, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1578, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2240, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2653, in interact
self.start()
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1800, in start
self.set_mode()
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2038, in set_mode
if draw.set_mode(virtual_size, physical_size, fullscreen):
File "gldraw.pyx", line 207, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.set_mode
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1833, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1864, in set_icon
renpy.loader.load(icon),
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Mountains V12
Sun Jul 05 18:34:28 2020

May 6, 2019
where exactly does that happen?

did you download the whole game or just the Update Patch?

Usually there are no problems with this game as long as you stick to the Walkthough and don't use any Cheats....
It happens when I click on the icon to bring up the game but it doesn't come up and I don't know why. I didn't add any update patches

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I tried to bring up the v12 version of the game and this keeps popping up. Does anyone know how to fix it?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\main.py", line 524, in main
run(restart)
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1371, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1578, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2240, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2653, in interact
self.start()
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1800, in start
self.set_mode()
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2038, in set_mode
if draw.set_mode(virtual_size, physical_size, fullscreen):
File "gldraw.pyx", line 207, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.set_mode
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1833, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1864, in set_icon
renpy.loader.load(icon),
File "G:\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Mountains V12
Sun Jul 05 18:34:28 2020
It happens when I click on the icon to bring up the game but it doesn't come up and I don't know why. I didn't add any update patches
are you sure you extracted all files without problems at all?
or not trying to play only some update patch instead of full game?
there are some files missing, for the start that window_icon.png...(here it is attached, just in case it Is the only file you are missing there - put it into GAME/game/gui/)

Juidas

May 14, 2019
I played this game some time (v6 I think) ago but got frustrated with all the repeating story line and never seeming to get anywhere, I think Melinda is really hot but just getting a look at her tits is not enough, Has the game improved enough for me to try again and if so which version is best to start from?

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
You have to go on with all the characters to see all the scenes .... and if you are only on day 8, do you already want to activate the console to modify the game :eek:? Know that you would only ruin the mechanisms of the game itself (as evidenced by all those who used the cheats) without being able to access many contents because they were modified at random....
I didn't realize theres more than ten days. is there a walkthrough that extends past 10 days? Thanks for that input btw, I wouldn't wanna miss stuff, Id probably rather just grind

Last edited:

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
Hello guys quick question, i noticed the V 12 walkthrough and some people saying stuff about days, is it any important? I feel like i keep skipping animations and I haven't seen a quarter of the scenes in the game, not sure what i'm doing wrong or if i'm bugged out... Is there any full walkthrough?
For context i haven't been able to work for William, and until a bit ago wasn't able to get the diary after like 40 in game days.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes