bo5lee

Apr 18, 2020
i have a question
when i was following the walk-through i stooped in buy i a whiskey for William and during the launch i get a lot of option and in the walk-through there are no option so i continue but i didn't get (pretend you want to wash your hands) so what i have to do

Mardi Gras

Jun 27, 2020
I did the walk-though for v12. I got all of the gallery pics except for Gallery 6 pic 8. Can someone help in getting this?

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Lol Melinda was raped yet there’s no after effects, she’s no sad or devastating. Her and the Mc are acting like it never happened lol. Just horrible writing.

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
11) for the martini thing, it's a pubic hair trim style that you can pick, to get that scene, keep going to melinda's room at 14:00, at one point, you will peek on her, the 2nd time you peek on you, you will enter the room and get a set of options for different pubic hair styles, 2 of them has the same scene, the other ones have a different scene each

I cant seem to trigger this ever, i am spamming going to Melinda's'room at 14:00 and i get not peek scene, only scenes with william, the one where melinda ask for cynthia and one where she wears red lingerie, i finished all othe galleries but i cant trigger this one, am i missing something?

newchecker33

May 10, 2018
lol thank god there's a walkthrough for this game, and even with that i still have to grind A LOT, and it feels very repetitive. I'm at week 2/almost week 3 and i already feel like i've played for 2-3 hours, hope the sex scenes worth the grind lol.

Last edited:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
lol thank god there's a walkthrough for this game, and even with that i still have to grind A LOT, and it feels very repetitive. I'm at week 2/almost week 3 and i already feel like i've played for 2-3 hours, hope the sex scenes worth the grind lol.
week 21 for fuck Melinda. Courage you're almost there lol.

• Haha
Reactions: newchecker33

Brunnen-G

Sep 19, 2019
Hey, everybody. Can you tell me if the passage says 5:00 p.m., go to the bathroom, enter, knock, look. Is this for Melinda to look after?? I only have two options for peeking at her and going in without pills. I'm sorry about the bad English.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes