Joc

Sep 2, 2017
I say about the pregnancy because there is an image in V12 where Melisa is seen kneeling in the toilet bowl supposedly vomiting ... does it mean pregnancy?

Reactions: BongBD

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
how do i get pills? also how do i get ann to appear on 8pm again?
wt say:

17:00, Bathroom > try Linda Pills > knock > look > get worms > outside left > worms
under the door > deny

also i never got the ann scenes at 8pm for some reason, followed the WT to the letter :(

ShinigamiXP

Nov 1, 2018
I'm stuck! Anyone know how to help me?
Aunt, Melinda 33%
Rhonda 20%
Ann 100%

How do I have sex with Melinda? I think I haven't completed the massage part yet, the rest of the missions should have completed them.
If you can list the unlocked photos:
Gallery 1: 6 (sex with the old woman), 8 (sex with Ann)
Gallery 2: none
Gallery 3: none
Gallery 4: 5 (sex with Aurelia)
Gallery 5: 6 (Melinda in the bathroom)
Gallery 6: none
Gallery 7: none

Please I can't proceed!
Ty for the time,
Shini.

as9897

Jul 11, 2020
I am unable to reduce Rhonda Inhibitions below 75 in Foot Of The Mountain V11 as it is rquired to take melinda to hotel and start v12.Can anyone help

as9897

Jul 11, 2020
OK. So the secret is at the living room when Rhonda is cleaning. Do that flashing many many times and don't do anything else with her until you reach zero. You do the flashing and skip the rest of the day. It will not influence anything else.
So, you didn't fucked her ass yet?
Yes but linda automatically takes to jogging how to do flashing with Rhonda any other option is also not there to reduce inhibitions below 75 i am stuck pls help

BongBD

Jun 19, 2020
I say about the pregnancy because there is an image in V12 where Melisa is seen kneeling in the toilet bowl supposedly vomiting ... does it mean pregnancy?
i did not find this scene could you please tell me what time it was happen.

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
Im getting tired of the game already it doesnt lead to anything i know there are mutch morer things but is basicaly all over and over again lets say i repeat 5 minutes of talking just to get 1 new scene and the game doesnt tell you what to do, maybe they can add a litle help bar to what to do on the day i dont know im almost 2k points with melinda and ann Melinda 33% Ann 67% :), one more thing is there a way for me to see the week that im into ?

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
I mean i dont need a save i just need to figure where am i in the story because i think im stuck at some point i think i need to do something in order to acess the rest of the story if i could get osme help that would be grateful i will leave my save file if someone wants to take a look

May 16, 2020
I'm stuck! Anyone know how to help me?
Aunt, Melinda 33%
Rhonda 20%
Ann 100%

How do I have sex with Melinda? I think I haven't completed the massage part yet, the rest of the missions should have completed them.
If you can list the unlocked photos:
Gallery 1: 6 (sex with the old woman), 8 (sex with Ann)
Gallery 2: none
Gallery 3: none
Gallery 4: 5 (sex with Aurelia)
Gallery 5: 6 (Melinda in the bathroom)
Gallery 6: none
Gallery 7: none

Please I can't proceed!
Ty for the time,
Shini.
If you want to watch the plot, it is recommended to start with v9 save.. don't use v12 save

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
If an event must occur on a specific day, and for some reason, it does not happen, do not panic.
Record on a piece of paper where you left off, based on the walkthrough. So week, day and hour (that's what I did).
Go ahead a week while trying to solve the problem.
After solving the problem, advance the time until you return to the same place where you left off (on your sheet) and continue.
So basically you spend a virtual week solving the problem, don't count it as a real week.

Reactions: Brunnen-G
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes