Hauntingslice

Mar 5, 2020
Is there any walkthrough for this game in existence that actually works?

I have one from the dev from his patreon, and another found here and both are useless. Both end up in repetitive dead ends that cannot be broken.

It's such a shame that what could be the best game ever is such a grind and so infuriating. Total buzz kill. Someone please create a linear remake, I will happily pay for that.
don't waste your time. it's not worth it

Brunnen-G

Sep 19, 2019
It's not a game to play. As of week 32 game events no longer correspond to walkthrough. I didn't use cheats, but I can't play. There's only one conclusion. Walkthrough does not match the game or the patrons play another version that is different from this one. I apologize for bad English. Machine translation.

Reactions: cerebotio2

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
There are lots of save files in the thread to start play from v9 or v9.9 or v11 , but you guys are lazy to search in the thread , it is not advisable to play from the beginning unless you have so much tolerance for a very long grinding games , there is nothing called week counting or that you follow walkthrough by week it's just used as reference but not accurate since it's a grinding game so you can play as many week as you want that's the whole point of this game

Brunnen-G

Sep 19, 2019
There are lots of save files in the thread to start play from v9 or v9.9 or v11 , but you guys are lazy to search in the thread , it is not advisable to play from the beginning unless you have so much tolerance for a very long grinding games , there is nothing called week counting or that you follow walkthrough by week it's just used as reference but not accurate since it's a grinding game so you can play as many week as you want that's the whole point of this game
I saw them and I downloaded them. Do you really think that I asked for help without reading this branch of the forum? If you play like I want and choose the options that I like better, in a few game weeks, I will be at a dead end. And the events that should be happening will not be available. In this game, you have to follow a certain path to unlock other events. I'm not the only one here who's faced with the passage. Read the last 10 pages out of interest. There are no game prompts, passing , after version 9.9, useless.

Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
Hello everyone. Im new to this game and have been playing without WT until I stuck now at Cynthia Cigarettes event. I managed to get the first one from William at 5pm but after that I cant get it anymore. So, I try to read some post about this problem and it said that i need to trigger Strong whiskey event which i did try to read some post like i have to go in Melinda room to see William there several time. But even after that I cant unlock the whiskey event. Because after some time after I incrase the relationship with Melinda, I only see Melinda and William is not there, also it replaced with the lingerie event with Melinda in her room. So, I wanna ask some question. 1. Did I miss something ? 2. How to trigger the whiskey event ? 3. Actually, when is the whiskey event triggered ? 4. Is whiskey event can be triggered after I meet the Cynthia (start of V7) ?
Maybe this is the question that I have for now. Can anyone help me with this ? I'll be thankful for anyone that help me.
|PS| Sorry if this quite messy, Im still learning to speak and write in this language (English)

Echiham

Jun 12, 2018
Idk if my game is bugged or something cause the only image from gallery 7 i can't unlock is the 7th one. I keep going to her room at 14:00 but 4/7 William is there and 2/7 it's the scene where I tell her about cyntia and only once a week there's the scene where u can undo her bra/panties. Anyone else facing the same issue?

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Idk if my game is bugged or something cause the only image from gallery 7 i can't unlock is the 7th one. I keep going to her room at 14:00 but 4/7 William is there and 2/7 it's the scene where I tell her about cyntia and only once a week there's the scene where u can undo her bra/panties. Anyone else facing the same issue?
you need to progress in the story(and version) if william is in the room i think it's 9.9 or 11 version.
Gallery 7 is for V12

Rakiii234

Apr 13, 2020
Thanks for offering your help, I'll try my best to be specific. First of all, it should be noted that I am way past the Cynthia chapters: She got gangbanged in the end.

- I've moved ahead with Melinda enough that she'll take me out to eat and drink wine. I've been unable to get further than that, (but sometimes she'll fuck me if I tell her I've noticed my uncle's dick, (weird sentence outside context)).
- People have been talking about the cabin anal scene. So far this has not happened.
- I've found all the dildo scenes when you spy on Melinda through the outside bathroom.
- I've fucked Ann every which-way in her bathroom scenes.
- I've sunbathed with Melinda when she's in a yellow bikini and have done all the sex-options there.
- I've fucked Melinda during the tennis match massage. I've also massaged her neck and groped her butt in the shower after the massage but we are unable to have sex in public yet.
- I've been popping pills like a drug addict when seeing Melinda in the bathroom hoping for newer results. The farthest I've gotten is a blowjob with the strong pill and a tittyfuck with the normal pill. I've also went down her and had Ann interrupt when using the strong pill.
- In her bedroom, I've managed to get a handjob from her and to go down on her as well.
- Jogging is automatic when I see her in the living room at 11. I always make her urinate. I've kept doing this a few times, no changes.
- I've been in the orgy with Linda and everytime I go see Melinda instead, the game tells me my relationships aren't high enough and that I haven't unlocked enough scenes.
- I've gotten the valentine's day gift for Melinda which allowed me to do the last 2 scenes in the swimming pool with her.
- Rhonda has 0 inhibitions. I've also talked to her about getting breast work down with Linda, (no more progress than that though).
[FYI-(for melinda anal u must have got anal lube from linda(doctor) at standalone v10 such that as xmas gift you can have anal with her]
16.00-hiding dildo(17.00-bathroom scene) ,14.00- do all options(especially fri,sat,sun), 9.00-backyard(melinda kitchen scene)
and check the scenes i mentioned above [if you used mod it can be problem because you seemed to play all melinda v11 scenes except the cabin and sunday blackmail]

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
[FYI-(for melinda anal u must have got anal lube from linda(doctor) at standalone v10 such that as xmas gift you can have anal with her]
16.00-hiding dildo(17.00-bathroom scene) ,14.00- do all options(especially fri,sat,sun), 9.00-backyard(melinda kitchen scene)
and check the scenes i mentioned above [if you used mod it can be problem because you seemed to play all melinda v11 scenes except the cabin and sunday blackmail]
Okay, sounds like the Melinda anal scene is optional then if it's from a standalone game.
I'm pretty sure I've unlocked all 3 dildo scenes in the alternate bathroom though but I'll see keep it up and see what happens.
Pretty sure the 9.00 kitchen scene is me licking her body after she spills milk over and over and over again. It's literally a time loop of that happening.

Rakiii234

Apr 13, 2020
Okay, sounds like the Melinda anal scene is optional then if it's from a standalone game.
I'm pretty sure I've unlocked all 3 dildo scenes in the alternate bathroom though but I'll see keep it up and see what happens.
Pretty sure the 9.00 kitchen scene is me licking her body after she spills milk over and over and over again. It's literally a time loop of that happening.
make sure you have sex with melinda even without pills too in bathroom(without pills , strong pills , normal pills)

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
make sure you have sex with melinda even without pills too in bathroom(without pills , strong pills , normal pills)
You never really have sex with Melinda in the bathroom though! The exception being that one right choice when you hide her dildo and put a worm in the room. Strong pill gets you either half-a-blowjob that leads into a cumshot; normal pill gets you a titfuck and the other strong pill option lets you dry-hump her and lick her pussy before Anne interrupts. No pill just gets you a view of her changing into lingerie or a handjob with her wearing fishnet.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
the anal scene is in the bathroom with the toilet.
For this you must buy from the black seller, all objects (special water, gloves, condom ect ...)
The anal scene with Melinda is available in the main version of the game.

chongu1811

Apr 27, 2020
I searched the internet and saw the scene ntr of Melinda with black guy. So that ntr scene is part of the story? And how i get that scene? I've been playing it for a long time but still haven't fuck anyone except Ann.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes