Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
I really need to know: Should I start a brand new game and grind again in order to progress properly? At this point I've explored every single option available. My Melinda score is OVER 5000! My massage score is 60! My suspicion is -50! What am I missing? I can't seem to get to the blackmail scene everyone talks about.
When you play this game, in my opinion, you should make sure to unblock all the galleries in the right order. For example if you have not completed the first gallery, you should not unblock any picture of the second one or of the third one and so on. This is not strictly necessary, but it can help to not mess the game.
Another suggestion: try to pay attention to the text whenever you notice that a scene slightly change, or when a new scene happens.
Doing so, and knowing already the game a bit, last time I could play entirely the game without following the walkthrough and without losing extra time.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
When you play this game, in my opinion, you should make sure to unblock all the galleries in the right order. For example if you have not completed the first gallery, you should not unblock any picture of the second one or of the third one and so on. This is not strictly necessary, but it can help to not mess the game.
Another suggestion: try to pay attention to the text whenever you notice that a scene slightly change, or when a new scene happens.
Doing so, and knowing already the game a bit, last time I could play entirely the game without following the walkthrough and without losing extra time.
All my gallery 1 images I have unlocked through playing the game. I have not used any cheats or mods. That said, there are definitely images I missed but that's just the nature of the game.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Rakiii234 I've double-checked all those scenes. I have them all. Still haven't fucked Melinda in the bathroom though, (except for the dildo scene in the outside bathroom). I can't get those "special items" from the black vendor either. I am at a absolute loss as to how to get this ntr scene.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Rakiii234 I've double-checked all those scenes. I have them all. Still haven't fucked Melinda in the bathroom though, (except for the dildo scene in the outside bathroom). I can't get those "special items" from the black vendor either. I am at a absolute loss as to how to get this ntr scene.
Are all the shared NTR / girl scenes around the MC optional according to the player's choice? Or is it inevitable and the girls stayed with other men too?

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Are all the shared NTR / girl scenes around the MC optional according to the player's choice? Or is it inevitable and the girls stayed with other men too?
I'm actually not sure. Only NTR I've encountered has been with Cynthia leaving. The Melinda stuff is part of the story I believe.

It's hard to recommend this game in either case. I played from night will dawn last weekend and basically got no progress at all... which is insane.

Reactions: kynn88

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
Guys i managed to get a litle bir far on story but i have a problem tho i played with the steps of the walktrough PDF but there are 2 scenes that i cant seem to unlock and i follow the steps right i will post some screenshots maybe give my save file if someone wants to have a look, every time i go to melinda at 14 she just says that its no longer painful and the scene in the pool i challenge rhonda and the other to kiss and cynthia to dance they go to shower they suposse to come to main shower but it doesnt happen i do this all over again and it doesnt unlock and i dont really want to progress on the game without unlocking every gallery 2 atelast im trying to not mess the game, have good day guys. And the PNG where i cant seem to activate go sunbath with ann to get the melinda scene at 15 any tips ?

Last edited:

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
All my gallery 1 images I have unlocked through playing the game. I have not used any cheats or mods. That said, there are definitely images I missed but that's just the nature of the game.
Have you seen the scene in which william fuck melinda in the laundry at 14:00?

Suganthi96

Jul 8, 2020
Well it also depends on what point of the story you are .... anyway after those commands the part that activates the blackmail starts. To proceed, Daniel is brought to Melinda for dinner after the night poker. There the black guy approaches Melinda when you are about to go home after the restaurant and bar and blackmails her by showing her the photo taken in the shed and telling her "Meet on Sunday" (or similar), to have fun too.
After that scene what should I do?he asks Melinda to meet on Sunday how to proceed that

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
So i went thru some of the comments and im still confused as to whether this game has actual incest(related thru blood) or not. Can someone who has played the game tell me if this game has incest. Because from what i gathered, i get the feeling is that the dev put in the incest tag to attract people who like the incest fetish but then didnt actually put in any incest content at all. Like i heard Cynthia is MCs sister and Melinda and her two daughters are his his aunt and cousins, but the game doesnt directly say it, it only implies incest.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
So i went thru some of the comments and im still confused as to whether this game has actual incest(related thru blood) or not. Can someone who has played the game tell me if this game has incest. Because from what i gathered, i get the feeling is that the dev put in the incest tag to attract people who like the incest fetish but then didnt actually put in any incest content at all. Like i heard Cynthia is MCs sister and Melinda and her two daughters are his his aunt and cousins, but the game doesnt directly say it, it only implies incest.
Cynthia is his sister and Melinda , the Aunt with her daughters.
The MC name Melinda by Aunt.
In the V12, MC name Cynthia sis in the hotel after the club.

Reactions: n3xusflow7

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Cynthia is his sister and Melinda , the Aunt with her daughters.
The MC name Melinda by Aunt.
In the V12, MC name Cynthia sis in the hotel after the club.
So that means built in incest which is why i didnt see an incest patch attached on the front page. Cool thanks. I just didnt want to waste downloading the game just to be disappointed in the end. And honestly, im not a fan of NTR but as long as it has my preferred fetish then idc if the NTR is unavoidable.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
So that means built in incest which is why i didnt see an incest patch attached on the front page. Cool thanks. I just didnt want to waste downloading the game just to be disappointed in the end. And honestly, im not a fan of NTR but as long as it has my preferred fetish then idc if the NTR is unavoidable.
yes NTR is avoidable and walktrough is page 788

Reactions: fillup1209

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Have you seen the scene in which william fuck melinda in the laundry at 14:00?
I have never achieved this scene, no. The farthest I've gotten is the handjob and licking her pussy at 14:00. I've also done every option I can in that bedroom. My current relationship score with her is 7000+ and her suspicion is -20 , (once again, just from playing normally).

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes