G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
there is a guide or something for it, because for the 4th time I get lost ?
I don't know why but after Daniel went to sleep and there was a new day the game started all over again with the same scenes etc.

Last edited:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I don't know why but after Daniel went to sleep and there was a new day the game started all over again with the same scenes etc.
come on guy, roll up a little and you will see lol

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
Prepare yourself for an hard work

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I am confused, during Week 35 Day 3 Wen. on the walkthrough it should be back to Ann, but in the game it is still on Melinda and I have followed the Walkthrough word for word. So is the WT off or is there something missing?

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
How do you trigger the option to take the pills? I've got the pills from Linda but whenever I go to the bathroom it doesn't give me the option to take them

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
Can someone please help me ? i already posted some things but i didnt got any help i just need to know if i can get stuck at this part of the game im currently in v7 but i have 9.9 messages like no ill keep her for some more and if i go to kitchen i start scenes from v8 or v9 im currently stuck with these two scenes that i cant get i always go to melinda at 14 but the scene doesnt go any further she always tells me that she dont have any pain anymore if someone could help me i would be really apreciated

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
How do you trigger the option to take the pills? I've got the pills from Linda but whenever I go to the bathroom it doesn't give me the option to take them
16.00 go bathroom- hide the towel
17.00 go bathroom-enter- try linda pills

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
What have you heard about the release date for version 13?Any news?Thank you in advance!

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
What have you heard about the release date for version 13?Any news?Thank you in advance!
I don't know, but the last version was released on 19th of june, so I think that we'll have to wait al least one month. Anyway I don't think that there are already official informations about that because it's too early..

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes