JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I haven't played in a long time,
or rather, after the NTR scene,
I don't want to cause confusion or anything,
So I wanted to know how things are going,
is the game moving towards another ntr or sharing scene?
It depends on how you view situations. Do you consider NTR with Daniel, Ann and Paul? If we talk about Melinda for now, the only scene is the one with Jax and it ends with what you choose to do. I don't know in the future, maybe having chosen to see that part or not, it will open up other opportunities, or not.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
It depends on how you view situations. Do you consider NTR with Daniel, Ann and Paul? If we talk about Melinda for now, the only scene is the one with Jax and it ends with what you choose to do. I don't know in the future, maybe having chosen to see that part or not, it will open up other opportunities, or not.
It would be with Melinda, Ann doesn't care,
What I would not like to see would be Melinda and Rhonda,
Rhonda I think there will be no ntr,
as for Melinda, I have my doubts, actually I think I will have it again,
His patrons increased a lot, at the time of the ntr scene,
so (my opinion) that he will have to put some more scenes,
to try to maintain your support,
I really lost all interest in that game after that scene,
but I intend to return someday, as long as I have no more ntr,
in the meantime, I will follow you here through the comments.

Reactions: Milflover68

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
It would be with Melinda, Ann doesn't care,
What I would not like to see would be Melinda and Rhonda,
Rhonda I think there will be no ntr,
as for Melinda, I have my doubts, actually I think I will have it again,
His patrons increased a lot, at the time of the ntr scene,
so (my opinion) that he will have to put some more scenes,
to try to maintain your support,
I really lost all interest in that game after that scene,
but I intend to return someday, as long as I have no more ntr,
in the meantime, I will follow you here through the comments.
The NTR is avoidable.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I played on the day it was released (beta) and if I'm not mistaken, it seems that it wasn't avoidable, after that option was placed, forgive me if I'm wrong.
But my question would be about the future, I know that only the dev knows if he has it or not.
But I asked if the game is moving in that direction again or not, based on what has been shown so far,
anyway, I wanted to know your opinion about this.
That was the beta. Now when you follow Melinda for the first time and intervene immediately, everything ends there without consequences for her.

Reactions: V&M

Leon_Hughes11

Apr 10, 2019
Guys! I need help. It seems like I'm stuck and the game won't progress any farther. I posted the screenshots of what's locked and unlocked in my gallery and hopefully that'll be enough for someone to be able to help. I want to get to the new scenes!!!! Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 2.42.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 2.42.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 2.42.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 2.42.51 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 2.43.01 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 2.43.17 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 2.43.27 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 2.43.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 2.43.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 2.42.39 PM.png

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Is Melinda's new model permanent going forward? Or is it just for occasional scenes? Because I hate it, she was perfect before, and while the new look isn't awful it's just nowhere near as good as the original model imo.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Guys! I need help. It seems like I'm stuck and the game won't progress any farther. I posted the screenshots of what's locked and unlocked in my gallery and hopefully that'll be enough for someone to be able to help. I want to get to the new scenes!!!! View attachment 736808 View attachment 736808 View attachment 736808 View attachment 736810 View attachment 736814 View attachment 736815 View attachment 736816 View attachment 736817 View attachment 736818 View attachment 736808
Dude, I don't want to discourage you, but practically everything is missing yet,
Are you following the step by step provided on the home page?

Hammer318

Feb 2, 2020
At a complete stand still! Stuck. Got to where Ann watches me fuck Rhonda in the ass then she says I wanna join them but not leads. The I can’t fuck Melinda in public even though she been turned out at the tennis court about 20 times lol. Then she is lactating but won’t go back to see the doctor after mammogram and the pruning is to only lick ass and something else. Sunbathing is just fucking. So idk what to do??? ‍♂‍♂‍♂

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Guys! I need help. It seems like I'm stuck and the game won't progress any farther. I posted the screenshots of what's locked and unlocked in my gallery and hopefully that'll be enough for someone to be able to help. I want to get to the new scenes!!!! View attachment 736808 View attachment 736808 View attachment 736808 View attachment 736810 View attachment 736814 View attachment 736815 View attachment 736816 View attachment 736817 View attachment 736818 View attachment 736808
I don't mean anything stupid but I think you messed it up there.
You are now too far into the game to be able to unlock certain images, I think.
I'm afraid you will have to start over from the beginning.
Are you playing with a version of the game downloaded here or elsewhere?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How to open that scene. Need help. Thanks
don't have the game on my pc anymore but off the top of my head, i might be right or i might be wrong

16:00 go to the bathroom to hide the towels, after clicking on hide the towels, you should see a bathroom image, click on the cabinet with the plant on the left side of the screen, hide it
at 17:00 go to the bathroom and check the hole
still 17:00, go outside and get worms, then go back outside to the left for the other bathroom, you should have new options

Reactions: jFrank000

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
Anyone knows what's the trigger for Cynthia? I talked about her whit Melinda breakfast time i did one conversation about her with Rhonda too but she does not want to trigger for me idk why.

Leon_Hughes11

Apr 10, 2019
I don't mean anything stupid but I think you messed it up there.
You are now too far into the game to be able to unlock certain images, I think.
I'm afraid you will have to start over from the beginning.
Are you playing with a version of the game downloaded here or elsewhere?

Elsewhere. I downloaded it onto my Mac and have been playing it from there. I was worried I fucked it up. *sigh* Oh, well. I have all of the walkthroughs now, though. I was winging it for a while and I think that's where I got into trouble.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
don't have the game on my pc anymore but off the top of my head, i might be right or i might be wrong

16:00 go to the bathroom to hide the towels, after clicking on hide the towels, you should see a bathroom image, click on the cabinet with the plant on the left side of the screen, hide it
still 17:00, go outside and get worms, then go back outside to the left for the other bathroom, you should have new options
Hi Chemmy.
Just to say hello to you. Always a pleasure to see you :) :) (y)

Reactions: Chemmy

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Elsewhere. I downloaded it onto my Mac and have been playing it from there. I was worried I fucked it up. *sigh* Oh, well. I have all of the walkthroughs now, though. I was winging it for a while and I think that's where I got into trouble.
Just a tip:
Make sure you have unlocked the images from a corresponding gallery and in the correct order before continuing to a next version of the game.;)

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018

i hope you do walktrough from v12 version

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes