jFrank000

May 2, 2020
What task do I need to complete to advance the 12:00 scene to get the phrase "do something less risky" to turn green? I followed the walk through but I guess I missed something.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
As a former lover of this game, I am thinking of giving him one more chance.
I downloaded this version and took a look at the images, and you must say that I was surprised by the quality of the images, but in the negative sense.
"I'm not sure", but it seems that this game was monthly or almost at the beginning, and now it is quarterly or almost that too,
So the normal thing to think about,
is that the longer, the better the quality,
but it doesn't seem to be the case with that game,
and since it’s not a linear game, the same images are used endlessly, saving you time, and not needing to make as many images,
now I wonder, the time is longer between updates,
there are not so many images that the dev needs to make (compared to other games), and why the quality instead of improving, is getting worse (in my opinion)
I saw many horrible, pixelated, burst images,
if you take it to compare the quality with other games, this is among the worst in terms of graphics quality.
I hope that this aspect will improve in the future.

Dexter.

May 19, 2020
seriously ?!!! come on man ! geez :cautious:
Sorry man.
"go outside and arrow up, click on search and then click on the spot for stones to set a trap, then go to melinda, so what do we have today?, ask her to lay down, you have a nice body"
I can't find the stones on click ...

kitenys

Nov 17, 2018
Sorry man.
"go outside and arrow up, click on search and then click on the spot for stones to set a trap, then go to melinda, so what do we have today?, ask her to lay down, you have a nice body"
I can't find the stones on click ...
The post literally right before you asked for a walkthrough was a walkthrough.

Reactions: Dexter.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Is there no one who can replace the chemmy walkthrough (or the PDF) in the OP ?
That would avoid these questions all the time.

joachim61

Aug 25, 2017
have created a page in which melinda reports itself to speak is locked out from the fan page-who has lustt can look here

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes