Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
It's nice to see these teasers.
Finally the dev seems to focus on the main story.
I had made this request some time ago, it seems that it has been taken into account.
Apparently the dev said for V13 that it would look more like some kind of chapter 2 start.
thanks Christopher :)

Le dev est français non ?
The dev is French no ?

masod

Mar 28, 2020
help pleaseeee
i am stuck many times
first i played the game and i followed the walkthrough in the page 788 and i i didnt got many things mentioned in the walkthrough like .
1- go to rhonda, help her, try to seduce her, [green text] up the ante!, either option ( i never proceeded more than up the ante! , i dont get any options after it )
2- go to melinda, sunbathing?, i have lotion, do you want me to help you?, it's hot, do you want something to drink?, wine?, no, yes it is ( i never got it .. she always hide my eyes and ask who i am ?)
and i never got the message to start the v7 proceeded to the week 13 day 1 and got nothing.
so i removed the game and removed the game file on the appdata and stated again and every time i am stucked in the week 2 day 1.
go to melinda, so what do we have today?, barn cleaning, look for their underwear, masturbate ( when i chose look for their underwear daniel say nothing here and i got nothing to choose so there is no masturbate .
note : i dont have any cheat mods or any other thing just the game and i am playing the compressed version .
any help please.

Synfreak

Aug 5, 2017
Does anyone have a save before having sex with Melinda the first time?

I played this game a while ago, I got as far as the scene with shower outside after milking, but I can't find my old files. Kind of want to continue. I guess I can restart if there is a walkthrough somewhere. I kind of remember playing a long time to get to that point though.

Any help?

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
16.00 go bathroom- hide the towel
17.00 go bathroom-enter- try linda pills
I tried that, I hide the towels at 1600 then go to the bathroom at 1700 and press enter then the only two options I get are enter or knock. If I press the green knock the first time I just get the option "enter without taking pills" I've checked I definitely have the pills but it never triggers

rorro

Mar 24, 2018
Hi, I have an issue with my game in android, I can't progress with the whisky stuff because I can't see the living room , anybody can help me? Please? Screenshot_20200719_020942_com.fotm.jpg

Reactions: adhyowebb

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I haven't played in a long time,
or rather, after the NTR scene,
I don't want to cause confusion or anything,
So I wanted to know how things are going,
is the game moving towards another ntr or sharing scene?

Reactions: duwayne1
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes