Brunnen-G

Sep 19, 2019
So you didn't fulfill some condition for him to appear. You're not going through this game without hacking into the scripts. There is no help in the game, but the one that is on a certain level becomes useless. The difference between what is written in the help and what you have in the game becomes too strong.

Brunnen-G

Sep 19, 2019
Yeah. If the guy doesn't show up, and he should, you didn't meet the condition for him to show up. In this game, you have to follow a certain path. If you didn't do what you had to do on a certain day and hour, you're stuck. Maybe there will be an opportunity to cause this event, or maybe not.

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
I have never achieved this scene, no. The farthest I've gotten is the handjob and licking her pussy at 14:00. I've also done every option I can in that bedroom. My current relationship score with her is 7000+ and her suspicion is -20 , (once again, just from playing normally).
So you have not done the quest with whiskey...right?
If that's the case probably you did a mistake letting cinthya leave too early.
When you let her go, you enter in the part of v11. Nevertheless events of v11 (ntr too) require to have previously triggered some events. But in some cases to do that, for example, you need to have cinthya around.
This is why I suggested you to unblock the gallery in the right order...

Brunnen-G

Sep 19, 2019
A few pages ago, help was posted on the game. Take a look at this. It'll help till 31-32 weeks and then no. Don't waste your time and nerves on this game. Look at her ratings and read her reviews. The only good thing about this game are the renders and Melinda. Then there's the big fat minus. Also, if you haven't saved the game before you have to buy whiskey, you have to play it from the beginning. This is the worst game I've ever played. Do the same thing 3,000 times so you can get a new one. Anyway, I quit playing it. Maybe something will change, but it's impossible to play it at the moment. I've been stuck on version 11 for 32 weeks. It's a mismatch of game events. Melinda can be in two different places at the same time... I'm tired. I read this branch of the forum, but I stopped playing the game.

asa ares

Nov 1, 2018
i did use cheat mod and wrongly click unlock all gallery can someone help me about how to lock aganin?
ps: i did erase in game folder all saves still can see save files there

asa ares

Nov 1, 2018
i did use cheat mod and wrongly click unlock all gallery can someone help me about how to lock aganin?
ps: i did erase in game folder all saves still can see save files there
i found myself if another one need u need to erase here files about foot.. C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
Can someone help me ? How to unlock this scenes ? Can we get stuck at some point with these scenes ?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes