NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
I'm sorry to read this. Sorry it didn't go well for you.
Personally, I never had a problem following the walkthrough.
And I saw all the scenes.
Yo I dont know if you can help but in that walkthrough Somewhere around week 10 or in 11, at 21:00 it starts to say no. still scenes to get. Im totally confused because i see no instance where i can just say no, I dont understand it.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Yo I dont know if you can help but in that walkthrough Somewhere around week 10 or in 11, at 21:00 it starts to say no. still scenes to get. Im totally confused because i see no instance where i can just say no, I dont understand it.
If you speak in the evening, poker:
Normally you talk to Melinda and Aurelia and you serve alcohol several times, after a while Melinda suggests that Daniel accompany Aurelia home, you have the choice to accept or to say "no need". If you choose "no need", you go straight to the massage scene with Melinda.

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
If you speak in the evening, poker:
Normally you talk to Melinda and Aurelia and you serve alcohol several times, after a while Melinda suggests that Daniel accompany Aurelia home, you have the choice to accept or to say "no need". If you choose "no need", you go straight to the massage scene with Melinda.
Aww thank you sir!

Pedropoako03

May 13, 2020
I hope for the future versions there will be more focus on the story. And maybe limit sex scenes with melinda. Few but longer sex scene and good dialogue while having sex with melinda is the improvement im hoping for the future versions.

Reactions: Milflover68
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes