gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
After spending hours just trying to touch her ass, seeing this cuck scene broke my heart. Melinda likes it.
She broke our hearts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milflover68

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Jesus, I don't know how someone can make one of the worst games but also one of the best characters. Melinda is fucking gorgeous and it's a shame that this is the game shes in. I hope the dev learns from his/her mistakes and uses the Melinda model on his/her next game which hopefully is better.

BTW i don't hate the NTR in this game, on the contrary i like it. I'm glad someone finally had the balls to fuck Melinda like she deserves. :devilish:

Last edited:

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
Jesus, I don't know how someone can make one of the worst games but also one of the best characters. Melinda is fucking gorgeous and it's a shame that this is the game shes in. I hope the dev learns from his/her mistakes and uses the Melinda model on his/her next game which hopefully is better.

BTW i don't hate the NTR in this game, on the contrary i like it. I'm glad someone finally had the balls to fuck Melinda like she deserves. :devilish:
the problem is not what has been fucked as it deserved but the story that does not work.
we have a woman who had to play for hours and hours to get her butt touched, suddenly she becomes a luxurious whore.
To be clear, she kills jax to defend daniel, she doesn't kill him because she is against rape, on the contrary she enjoys, in fact jax puts the usb on the table telling her that after having had sex she could take it, she refuses, if we choose not to enter she will fuck him every Sunday, it doesn't make sense.
She Is in love with Daniel, she has sex with Daniel because she is in love with him, even the dev has apologized for the mistake, do you like being cuckold in video games? I consider myself a man and as a man I don't like these sissy things

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
the problem is not what has been fucked as it deserved but the story that does not work.
we have a woman who had to play for hours and hours to get her butt touched, suddenly she becomes a luxurious whore.
To be clear, she kills jax to defend daniel, she doesn't kill him because she is against rape, on the contrary she enjoys, in fact jax puts the usb on the table telling her that after having had sex she could take it, she refuses, if we choose not to enter she will fuck him every Sunday, it doesn't make sense.
She Is in love with Daniel, she has sex with Daniel because she is in love with him, even the dev has apologized for the mistake, do you like being cuckold in video games? I consider myself a man and as a man I don't like these sissy things
Lol that's the problem, she hasn't been getting any good dick from Daniel boy or her husband so of course she was going to stick with the only good option. Like you said, she could of taken the usb at anytime but she didn't because she enjoyed the fuck so much she wanted more.

Daniel is a child trying to play a mans game but he doesn't know shit about handling a women like Melinda.

/flameshield on.

Last edited:

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
V13 Teaser

1595882611623.png

V13 Teaser

Still working on V13, and not feeling happy with the events created, honestly I am experiencing a difficulty in coming up with new events with different experience, I don't want to repeat the same stuff over and over. In case V13 will feel the same as before, I will consider making V14 as the last episode of FOTM.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Still working on V13, and not feeling happy with the events created, honestly I am experiencing a difficulty in coming up with new events with different experience, I don't want to repeat the same stuff over and over. In case V13 will feel the same as before, I will consider making V14 as the last episode of FOTM.
this makes me think a lot about the little experience the dev has.
If he has no idea and finds no action other than fucking melinda; game is over.
I suggest sending him ideas to develop the story and not just relationships with melinda

it is logical that he started the game without knowing where it would end

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Of course dev struggles with new ideas, you can get so far by same vanilla Melinda fucking, that's why he though of introducing ''NTR'' scenes and maybe some other paths because there is hardly anything more that can be explored in terms of scenes between her and mc, but since some were complaining you can say goodbye to this game with next version or couple updates later. i could see in next update is it's last Melinda killing her husband and marriage with 15 old kid which is cringy but wouldn't be surprised at all.

Reactions: Toraxii

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Of course dev struggles with new ideas, you can get so far by same vanilla Melinda fucking, that's why he though of introducing ''NTR'' scenes and maybe some other paths because there is hardly anything more that can be explored in terms of scenes between her and mc, but since some were complaining you can say goodbye to this game with next version or couple updates later. i could see in next update is it's last Melinda killing her husband and marriage with 15 old kid which is cringy but wouldn't be surprised at all.
My hope is that in his next game he uses the Melinda model again but makes a much better overall game.

mrdieg

Jul 27, 2020
hello everyone.... i played for the third time FotM cause i want read wt meanwhile .... this time i m not able to start the event of v7 ( cinthya arrive... )could someone help a little saddy man????

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
After the NTR scene (which for me killed the game and buried it forever)
Today I only take a look at the images, the only one that interested me was melinda,
but the developer did a great favor of destroying her with that scene.
But let's be honest, right? The game itself sucks, the quality of the images is getting worse with each update, the story is ridiculous and is not going anywhere, the dev keeps putting random women to try to hold on to customers, these women without any appeal.
The repetition of events to unlock a badly animated scene is frustrating, most women are ugly, and boring,
the only thing that saves are the asses, that the dev knows how to do well.
And honestly, I think this game has already given what it had to give,
the dev is lost, without ideas, and if he starts to get random ideas from his clients, I believe that (this game) would turn into a shit show.

Last edited:

mrdieg

Jul 27, 2020
After the NRT scene (which for me killed the game and buried it forever)
Today I only take a look at the images, the only one that interested me was melinda,
but the developer did a great favor of destroying her with that scene.
But let's be honest, right? The game itself sucks, the quality of the images is getting worse with each update, the story is ridiculous and is not going anywhere, the dev keeps putting random women to try to hold on to customers, these women without any appeal.
The repetition of events to unlock a badly animated scene is frustrating, most women are ugly, and boring,
the only thing that saves are the asses, that the dev knows how to do well.
And honestly, I think this game has already given what it had to give,
the dev is lost, without ideas, and if he starts to get random ideas from his clients, I believe that (this game) would turn into a shit show.
LOL I M WAITING SO MUCH AN ANSWER FOR ME... u BROKE MY HEART xD ..... i believe it

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes