the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
I really need to know: Should I start a brand new game and grind again in order to progress properly? At this point I've explored every single option available. My Melinda score is OVER 5000! My massage score is 60! My suspicion is -50! What am I missing? I can't seem to get to the blackmail scene everyone talks about.

Rakiii234

Apr 13, 2020
I really need to know: Should I start a brand new game and grind again in order to progress properly? At this point I've explored every single option available. My Melinda score is OVER 5000! My massage score is 60! My suspicion is -50! What am I missing? I can't seem to get to the blackmail scene everyone talks about.

have you done everything else,give a brief to me i will help you with the game progress!!!

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
did you use'd Cheats..?

My Melinda score is OVER 5000! My massage score is 60! My suspicion is -50!..?

High Score from the beginning of the Game, triggers Events which in turn triggers Bugs, my advice Start a new Game and follow the Walkthough, so you Unlock the Gallery and never miss a Scene in the Game!
where is the walk through

Brunnen-G

Sep 19, 2019
I still don't have any events to happen - Week 31 Day 5 Friday - 3 pm, go to work for barbara, no, stay with shirley. I saved the game. I tried, this event didn't happen. I downloaded the save. Fast-forwarded it a week. And still, this event didn't happen. I didn't use cheats to improve my relationship. I don't understand why this event didn't happen. In the game, do events have to happen on a certain day of the week or is there some kind of random event?

Brunnen-G

Sep 19, 2019
P.S. Can it be because I'm playing the 12th version of the game immediately and the passing is written first for an earlier version, then an update, a new version, then an update again? Is it possible to change events because of that?

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
have you done everything else,give a brief to me i will help you with the game progress!!!
Thanks for offering your help, I'll try my best to be specific. First of all, it should be noted that I am way past the Cynthia chapters: She got gangbanged in the end.

- I've moved ahead with Melinda enough that she'll take me out to eat and drink wine. I've been unable to get further than that, (but sometimes she'll fuck me if I tell her I've noticed my uncle's dick, (weird sentence outside context)).
- People have been talking about the cabin anal scene. So far this has not happened.
- I've found all the dildo scenes when you spy on Melinda through the outside bathroom.
- I've fucked Ann every which-way in her bathroom scenes.
- I've sunbathed with Melinda when she's in a yellow bikini and have done all the sex-options there.
- I've fucked Melinda during the tennis match massage. I've also massaged her neck and groped her butt in the shower after the massage but we are unable to have sex in public yet.
- I've been popping pills like a drug addict when seeing Melinda in the bathroom hoping for newer results. The farthest I've gotten is a blowjob with the strong pill and a tittyfuck with the normal pill. I've also went down her and had Ann interrupt when using the strong pill.
- In her bedroom, I've managed to get a handjob from her and to go down on her as well.
- Jogging is automatic when I see her in the living room at 11. I always make her urinate. I've kept doing this a few times, no changes.
- I've been in the orgy with Linda and everytime I go see Melinda instead, the game tells me my relationships aren't high enough and that I haven't unlocked enough scenes.
- I've gotten the valentine's day gift for Melinda which allowed me to do the last 2 scenes in the swimming pool with her.
- Rhonda has 0 inhibitions. I've also talked to her about getting breast work down with Linda, (no more progress than that though).

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes